Girls, do you get messages from guys on here?

Has guys ever sent you messages to your inbox before? If so do you get a lot of weird ones?

Updates:
I didn't realize so many girls on here have gotten weird messages from guys.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah and it's annoying. I guess even when your picture is that of literal bones the weird ones will still flock.

3|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 31

• I had a guy ask me in my DMs why girls where black shorts underneath their skirts and dresses so you can't see their panties and then ask me what I wear underneath my panties. Sometimes guys even say how pretty I look even though my pic is of a pokekon. Other people ask my private grooming practices and others asked if I could send them pictures of my feet...

So yeah I would say I get a lot of weird ones, lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • "Sometimes guys even say how pretty I look even though my pic is of a pokekon." Loooooooool.

• Well... it may be a typo, it looks like a typo...

• No I wasn't laughing at your spelling. I was laughing at all the guys who called you pretty when you have a cartoon character as your icon.

• From the people I think are really cool I message them first, but it rarely goes well. I'm so weird it put's people off lol. But from guys I find strange they message me and I smh constantly, I still try to be nice about it though. I don't take every too seriously.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think you take anything seriously on here huh? Lol

• Show All
    • Tell me about it, lol here they can ventabout thing's they secretly hate/love and be whomever they wish sooooo yeahhhh. I only take maybe a small handful serious.

• It's funny as hell because out in real life I never see some of this stuff lol.

• Yes I got a random message a while back this guy was asking me if his girl loved him cause she wanted a threesome and asked if I'd ever had a threesome. Which I've not but after I told him no I've never done that he stopped messaging me then a few days later I ask him what happened with his lady but he never answered me back!!

0|0
    0|0
    • Sounds like this guy was really hoping you had a threesome before lol weird how he never responded after you said no. Maybe he was looking for advice from someone who had a threesome before.

• Show All
    • Yea a lady has to be careful. I don't mind messages from new people but if they're being a perv then no I can't go there!

• Yes I have to agree. I'd be wary if a random girl sent me a message being all pervy. Especially since women don't really do that so I'll assume she's a catfish or something.

• Yeah, I do, and there are a few weird ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, some are a bit weird but others are good to talk to

0|0
    0|0
  • Happened to me before. Mostly they are "nice guys" at the beginning but then things start to change if you know what I mean (-_-), I got a creepy one right away ( so he basically just sent a message right away) once. It was so damn creepy.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ohhh I get it. Apparently he "wanted something" from you. I wonder what these guys say.

• Show All
    • "a lot of people from both genders are struggling out there in the dating world. " Yes that's true. But I also think it has a lot to do with age. Most gaggers here are teens just like me, so you know how messed up we can be sometimes haha xD

• I've actually seen most people here in their 20s but they're a lot of teens here lol. Yeah I remember the dating world when I was 5 years younger, much different haha.

• 1|0
    1|0
  • Guys often send messages, and weird doesn't always cover it. I've had guys begin conversations by asking if I would let them sniff my feet or my panties. I've had others use a "moral dilemma" attempting to begin a sexual conversation. Being on the internet is weird, these days.

0|0
    0|0
    • Too many guys here with a feet fetish. I don't get it. What's so good about feet? Yeah the Internet is one heck of a universe lol.

• The fetish isn't what bothers me, what bothers me is that they feel the need to drag me into it.

• Oh yeah I can agree with you on that. Some guys think they can just turn any girl on lol.

• Yes, I do. I liked some messages I got, there was nothing wrong with them.
    But, I also got some creepy messages. When this happens, I block the user or I ignore them.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm trying to imagine what some of these guys say to girls. What creepy ones you get?

• Show All
    • Yes anytime glad to help, and thanks happy to hear.

• You're welcome.

• :o! what are inboxes? We have them? :o!!!

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes we do have them! You didn't know? 😮they can be very useful.

• Show All
    • 😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯woot!!!😦like a roller coaster.!!

• Yes exactly!!! You need to get one of those ultra cool inboxes 😮 😮 😮 that way you can talk to all your favorite people on here!! But I gotta warn ya, it might cost you some money 😮

• Get lots of creeps and dick pics :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and that's why my inbox is closed.

0|0
    0|0
  • ever since i opened my inbox, i got a couple. they aren't weird or anything but I'm suspicious of old guys talking to me. like i'm calling 911 on your ass, illegal as hell.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah and I haven't gotten anything too weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honey I get so many I don't even check them any more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't gotten any weird ones

0|0
    0|0
  • Literally the reason why I blocked private messages.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do.
    Some are different.
    All are harmless.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep yep.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to but then I made my account private

0|0
    0|0
  • Not so much anymore. Used to be every other day or so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I get messages from guys. Some are weird ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Never.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah weirdos asking sexual Qs

0|0
    0|0
  • OhHHh yeah. Haven't you seen my questions? I'm exposing them all.

COME AT ME CREEPS COME AT ME!

0|0
    0|0
  • Weekly basis, I just ignore em, if they keep messaging I block them. If they ask me to rate their dicm I block and report em

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol have you ever gotten a genuine message?

• Yeah but I find it weird. I just get people saying "hey" and on the occasion I have replied it's just the most boring, annoying conversation in the universe.

• Lol so if it's not something pervy and weird it's always "hey" lmaooo. I guess hey is better than asking for boob pics but... I've learned the hard way that saying "hey" or "hi" doesn't really go anywhere.

• Oh yea "my sister is having a threesome and I saw what should I do?" And I'm horny, you're hot, you're beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Yes. And yes.

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more