Girls, Do you find it more attractive for a man to spend time working and focusing on classes rather than going out & partying?

18

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 17

• I love seeing a guy so driven and passionate in what his doing, so if its his studies or pursuing that promotion then hell yeah :) Going out and partying to me seems like an escape from reality, or indicates to me your not serious or have no idea what your doing with your life.

• He should *more* time focusing on classes and working.

However, he should have an active social life. Should still be able to go out and party once in a while.

• There's nothing wrong with a guy who likes to go out and partying. He deserves to have some fun.
    But, he also should know when it's time to work or to study. He must be responsible.
    So, I wouldn't say it's more or less attractive. For me, it's just good.

• For me I find it more attractive coz it will show that he's more like the "responsible " guy, which is something I admire. But also if he has some fun sometimes (not too much) it wouldn't be a problem.

• I like guys who do both. It's all about balance. If ALL he do is work & go to school and never wants to do anything fun then it's a turnoff. But being focus, driven, hardworking those are all great qualities that I completely love.

• Yea I like that. I was never big on the party scene

• Yes. It shows ambition and drive to succeed, which is attractive to me. I hope he can still find fun through other means, though.

• Focusing on work.
    That is honestly the most attractive thing in guys. Well to me at least.
    Especially when they are young.

• Both are attractive for different reasons.

• Oh, totally the working and studying. And I'm being honest. I never went out to party. I was the nerd.

• Working

• Yea, I like studious guys.

• Definitely

• Yes, that's a sign that he's ambitious and is aiming for higher than just getting drunk

• Yes, even though a little partying here and there isn't bad

• That's really intelligent and a hot guy. A guy who neglects school and work is an idiot

• Yes, I do.