Girls, TMI what is the best way to clean menstrual stains from your panties?

I have this really cute pair of panties and they got dirty because I had my period and it was too late to change out of them. I threw them in the washer and they are still not clean. Then I hand washed them in the sink with every kind of soap I could find. They look a little bit better, but still not %100.

What is the best way to clean them and what kind of brands do you recommend? Thank you!

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I bleed pretty heavily and I find that usually rubbing some salt onto the stain and putting it in with a Bold washing tablet on a 40 degree wash tends to work. If the stains aren't out by the third wash, I usually give up.

What Girls Said 3

• Scrub it with soap right when it happens then throw it in the washer

• If they have been already washed there isn't much you can do. If they are white maybe bleach them with that clorox bleach pen? Or maybe cut the liner or as some call it "the pocket" in the underwear out if it has one. a lot of womens underwear have them in the crotch and can easily be cut or ripped out.

• Did you spray them with stain remover?