How do I stop comparing myself to others?

In school, I find myself constantly comparing myself to other girls (especially the more popular ones). Looks, fashion, personality, etc. I wish I could be as confident as I was before I started middle school. I am going into eight grade and I want this year to be better for me-- by being more confident. Please give me advice on how I can increase my confidence and not care what other people think. Thanks 😇

What Guys Said 2

• If you are constantly comparing yourself with others means you are insecure, so you need to make yourself more secure, you need to make yourself confident. Not everyone is same, not everyone will have same strengths and skill levels, you need to accept that.

• All you need to do is take a deep breath and tell yourself "I'm the best"
    And you'll rock :P

What Girls Said 1

• Do the best you can do in every possible situation. If you start succeeding, you will eventually stop caring that much about what other people think of you.