Who enjoys single life :D?

I do ;-)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not single but if I were single, I wouldn't hate it or love it. I'm really happy in my relationship so it's better than being single.

Most Helpful Guy

• >No one's emotional well being dependent on you
    >No nagging girlfriend asking if she's pretty today
    >Can fuck every girl on tinder

Win?

What Girls Said 16

• I enjoy life :) single or not.

• Technically I'm single. But emotionally and physically I am still seeing someone. And even though we both broke up, we still talk like we're going out. So I'm confused on my status atm.

• that is totally confusing :D

• I know right!!! But I feel he has taken me for granted. So I am not responding to his advances.

But last night, it got really heated. The things he was telling me. Shit, he knows the right things to say.

• cool, do what makes you feel happy that's it :D

• Sometimes I don't like being single, but sometimes I feel glad I'm not in a relationship. It's probably the hormones 😂

• I love it... and so far I have been single for 1 year and 2 months.
    I'm getting used to of my single status!!!

• I never have :(

• I enjoy it.

• I like my life now but I'd enjoy having a man too.

• I'm not single but i would hate it if i was 😐😐

• Yea me

• I do :)

• I'm indifferent. I'm too busy to have a boyfriend.

• Single life is good, until you find someone to make the taken life better.

• I'm. Not 😔😔

• oh why?

• But you said you enjoy being single

• though i being single can't i chat with you
      PM i will tell you the reason

• I haven't truly been single since before I started dating at 13...

• wow cool

Not really. I mean I'm happy... but enjoy feeling that too... I'm sure It'll make you more appreciative in a relationship. Enjoy!

• Not me. I hate being lonely.

• I do, I'm getting to really explore my sexuality and getting to know myself better, and whenever I feel lonely I remember the bad time I had in my past relationships and it goes away

What Guys Said 18

• I have enjoyed it more than I do now...

• I have always been single and yes I have never had any regrets, I have always enjoyed my single, I still enjoy my single life and I wish to be single till death.

• when i was single i enjoyed it

• Single life + unlimited sex would be great.

• I do enjoy it.

There are times when I think, "Ya, I'd like to have a girlfriend." but those moments are fleeting. If I meet a calm, maybe shy girl who is easy to be with, that'd be nice. But I'm quite happy as I am.

• Haha. Not fucking me.

• I miss it so much. The boss down stairs won't let me be single though😭

• I'm single right now and I'm enjoying the freedom

• When you've been perpetually single your whole life, you don't really know what your missing out on when you are actually involved with someone. Regardless, I'm trying to enjoy single life.

• Yes I love it and wouldn't change it for the world, though admittedly I do miss the odd cuddle here and there. I do miss the comfort of being in a relationship.

• Right now, yeah it's good.

• Lmao "enjoy" single life haha

• I did for a while. A year later and I'm over it.

• I feel like you bragging is ultimately you stating that you want a girlfriend, lol.

• I'm thinking I don't but I've never experienced anything else so its hard to say really.

• Me, obviously

• It's all I know

• Single life is great, but being in love with the girl you love so much, makes life 100X more beautiful. I love the little things we do for each other, the time when i come home and cuddle with her, the special dinner nights under the stars, being there when either one of us has a hard day at work, protecting each others back, having sex... yea, i'd take a loving relationship any day over the single life