What's the last thing you do before going to sleep?

Most Helpful Guy

• Take pills to help me fall asleep, make sure i have tea in my big cup because my throat dries out in my sleep because i have to sleep with my mouth open because i can't breath through my nose because severe allergies and i turn on a book on cd or celtic music to listen to to help fall asleep then have to get up and pee so i dont have to in the middle of the night

• Because.. :D

• That's awful. I have a terrible nasal allergy also but yours is worse.

• Meh, could be worse, could swell up like a balloon too, also if i get too much sleep it wreaks havoc on my brain, but at least i have been able to get more sleep lately then i have been able to in years

Most Helpful Girl

• I think up fantasizes about stuff until i go to bed, its kinda like lucid dreaming. Because i can't stand how quiet it is laying in my empty apartment dorm. When i stop thinking for a moment i hear a loud ringing.

Something thing i notice is if i'm really tried but i'm having a hard time falling asleep my fantasizes get really intense and realistic. For example if i'm thinking about something scary i'll start sweating and become frozen and won't be able to move, i even try my hardest to scream but can't, i even gotten to the point where i KNOW its happening but i'm still scared and can't move.

I also had times where i was thinking about a guy and i'd be talking to him as if he was there or i'd reach besides my bed to grab him actually believing actually excepting him to be there. Or if im doing something small like kissing i'd actually catch myself making a the kissing motions.

What Guys Said 21

• brush teeth

• Usually I just lie in darkness for a few minutes. Right before I close my eyes, I'll pray the Glory Be in Latin and then say "Vivat Rex Christi" ("Long live Christ the King").

• Reading or netflix

• Bathroom and a peek at Google news before water, soap and toothpaste

• turn on the 80's music channel

• Listen to sade that way i fall asleep smiling her music is so inspiring and emotional!

• No idea who she is. :/

• I'll try and have a listen then. :)

• Hey hit me back as soon as you listen foreak, tell me what you think lol

• Log off G@G, plug my phone in the charger.

• Most nights I catch a quick video on youtube but some nights i accidentally end up on porn :/

• Turn a fan on

• Usually on my phone either browsing the web or listening to music.

• Lower my ac to 58 degrees
    I loke it cold when i sleep

• Do a little prayer.

• brush my teeth

• Jack off

• I'd rather not say :/

• get into bed

• I'm not telling that to the public!

Jk, brush my teeth & use mouth wash.

• Closing my eyes

• I think grey.

Don't question it.

• Beat off.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 31

• I watch cartoons!

• I don't know if anybody else does this... but if I know there is a conversation I will have I'll rehearse it in my head... Or if there is an argument I know I will have, I'll come up with comebacks I believe will work in the situation. It's weird I know but I can't help it.

• Forget to text people that I'm going to bed. Lol.

• For many year before going to sleep I recall all day's activities, minor and major. The exercise tells me where and with whom I adopted rude behavior for nothing, lost my temper on simple matter and displayed attitude which could have been avoided. It helps me realizing my weakness to change it.

• I do that ^ when I wake up the next day. I pretty much don't realize how awful I was yesterday until I get some sleep and able to gather my brain cells back together. :D

• Good exercise.

• I check my phone, making sure my alarm is on if it's a work day the next day.

• Message "goodnight" to my boyfriend

• Lock doors, Pee, take a pill, turn off lights.

• Take a melatonin pill (or 2), and browse stuff on my phone or (sometimes) message him "good night"/talk to him till one of us falls asleep... zzz

• Talk to my boyfriend (:

• hug my fluffy dog :)

• Check my phone and then pray.

• look at instagram

• Check calendar + set three alarms + make sure my main cell and laptop are right next to me + click "auto play" on YT.

• Kiss and cuddle my fiance.

• I check Facebook

• Bathroom routine, brush, pee, lotion, face cream.

• I pray

• I read. I have a stack of books next to me, also dozens of unread books on my kindle.

• Usually brush my teeth.

• checking Instagram, facebook, Wattpad,... and every apps that is available on my phone lol:P

• Stare into the dark and think about my day and my life.

• Brush teeth, shower, use gag, text, and me time.

• I set my alarm

• End a phone call

• kiss my girlfriend and hug my cat.

• masturbate

• Say "Jesus Christ is my saviour" three times and bless myself

• Wipe the cum from my vagina with wet wipes kiss my man and snuggle into him

• Brush my teeth and rub lip balm on my lips, so my lips don't chapped. 😊

• Watch tv. I need noise to fall asleep.

1 private opinion(s)