What is the worst thing that happened to you in elementary shool?

i was a small kid , so i used to get bullied and beat up a lot. but i think the worst feeling was when i once lost a fight to a girl.
in my defence, she was taller than me and at least my weight, at the time.
had never felt so humiliated, even tough the beating wasn't bad at all and the fight was pretty even.
after that i avoided fighting girls, even tough some of the ones taller than me tried to provoke me.
so what about you guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am so sorry for your own Pain with no Gain, @slimstiffy. I would imagine it Still Stings like Hell, I can tell. We all have our own Story of no Glory.
    When I was in First Grade, I can Recall and All the day my teacher had made me Repeat First Grade the following Year, dear. I had been Fooling around in my grade, could have Cared less, and from then on, as hard as I worked because it was after this that I Did the Best from the Rest, I had to Live with the Embarrassing Truth when I Should have been One Grade above the others in my Class.
    I have Learned in Life of Strife that Not just in School but in Life as an Adult, where other 'Worse' things Happen to us and it Is Hard to deal with Sometimes and To... Forget.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• thank you very much dear.
      actually im okay with it now, some things i can even laugh about now reflecting back.
      i feel sorry for what happened to you, that must have been horrible! that was very mean of him, it was only first grade.
      well, its in the past now, and im sure you are a good, successful person now.
      and good luck to you too! and thanks again :-)

Thank you, @slimstuffy for the Vote of Confidence and as Master, I am not sure fun, hun, but I do know it has been an Experine3ce here, dear. xxoo

you are welcome :-)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• On more than one occasion, because my hair was so short as a kid, girls ran out of the bathroom screaming because they thought I was a boy.

• I don't remember but in middle school I was bullied by 3 girls but I told my math teacher (RIP😭 He Was amazing and every time I see Novak Djokovic I remember him he looks exactly the same) so he threatned them and they came crying to me and apologizing. I became friends with them a couple of years later.
    Actually I became friends with all my bullies.

thats nice. most people grow out of thise things later in life.

• Bullying, by students and teachers, unfortunately.
    I have a visual processing disorder which makes me a little bit slower when it comes to math and science. Most teachers didn't give a shit and humiliated me in front of the class.
    And because of that, my classmates mirrored that behavior.

oh. thats pretty bad. when the people who are supposed to help you do that. makes you lose hope. i hope you got over that.

• This girl hated me and the feeling was mutual. I used to have a short temper and got wound up very easily. One day our teacher paired us up (we were also sat next to each other) and she was saying mean stuff about me and my family so I tried cutting her finger off with scissors. I wasn't allowed to do any cutting after that and was banned the whole year.
    Anyway some time later I think it was a week or two, we had PE I hung back from the crowd of girls (girls changed in the classroom and boys in the toilets cus out teacher was female) and rushed around the classroom and managed to find the teachers scissors (the kids ones were on this high shelf), and cut a load of holes in her tights. When we came back into class she put on the tights and immediately blamed me. So I said to the teacher I was with them the whole time and was banned from scissors so couldn't have possibly done it. She was called holey tights for ages.

• goddamn!.. i would have been scared of you lol

• Occasionally, now I prefer sitting I'm the background a bit. It used to be cus I had to wear hearing aids in both ears and kids always called me a freak.

• hmm. yeah. young kids can be very mean. your over that now :-)

• I had the crappiest "friends", all they ever did was start drama and shit and it was really fucking annoying.

• This girl was mean to me so I walked out of the school. Another time the vice principal said I looked like a slut. I was 10. Good times..

• Nothing I liked it and had a lot of friends.

• the other kids made fun of my accent and called me a terrorist

What Guys Said 16

• My whole grade 7 year was the worst... for my teacher. She recently finished university and my class was her first class ever to teach. So eager and excited to teach kids, and here I was, a little punk who had no limits. I knew I was going to have fun with her the whole year. She tried to be nice but strict at the same time. After the first month of school, she began to lose her eagerness and seemed to hate coming to class due to my antics, rude comments, and general disruption of class.

I made her cry multiple times. Once was when I was going crazy for naruto and ninjas so I spent at least a month of school making paper stars. I'd give them out to the others and one day during a lesson I started a paper star war. The teacher left the room crying and at least 30 min later she came back with the principal to have me go to his office. She also got mad at me for wearing my hoodie hood up (I went to catholic school with uniforms) and I didn't listen, she had a melt down and got the principal to tell me having a hood up means it's a sign I'm a part of the KKK. She also started to cry when I had a science project and did a volcano and I messed up and shook the project and her sweater got dirty. She cried again lol.

At the end of the year, she was getting married and when handing out invites I said to her face "I'd rather be at home playing maplestory then attend your wedding." Her face was priceless at that comment.

haha, this reminds me a lot of a friend i had, but in 3rd grade. did you meet her again, after?

Haven't seen her since my last day of grade 7.

• Getting turned in by other students for things between us, like pinching the girls.

• Two girls made fun of my ugly weird looks... very hurtful... i was weird looking though

• bullied in 1st grade. I had a fight with the leader and it was over.

• Go picked on by the whole school and humiliated, got my lunch stolen everyday, had the teacher ignore my beatings I would get during recess it sucked

• I was the danger. I was the one who knocked.
    ... I was a total prick as a kid, that stopped around about 14 or 15-ish.

• Nothing really. One time this girl made fun of these plaid shorts I was wearing by calling them boxers lol. I was always one of the tallest athletic kids in school so I was never really bullied in elementary school.

• lol i used to wish i was like guys like you

• Yeah I didn't like being around people who only hanged with a certain group from a very early age

• yeah. thats not cool

• It happened on the first day of school. I can still remember it like it was only yesterday I was 5 years old and my mom made me go to school. I don't know if I'll ever get over it.

• i always failed in very class of my school because im a dyslexic.

oh damn. that sounds bad. didn they adjust their methods to teach you, or something?

life just gets worst man. you just have to get used to it.

hmm.. yrah

• Being bullied by lots of racist kids, especially since I'm the only Asian face in the classes.

• oh, that must have been harsh

• Oh yeah, and there were people who pretended to be my friend only to sandbag me when I was close.

That's why it was hard for me to trust back then and still is.

• thats some shit man.. i hope those issues get worked out

• Getting beat up by my teacher infront of everyone..

• i was in detention like 90% of the time so i never got to have recess.

• Somebody tried to brainwash me with the made up science of evolution.

• There was a teacher who was annoyed with me in the 7th grade. OK yes I was a bit of a talker and not so well behaved I will admit. For some reason during recess, he came up behind me and knocked the books out of my hand. (Yes, just like a bully would, and this was a teacher!) I bent over to pick them up somewhat in a state of shock that a teacher would do that. Suddenly I felt myself being picked up by my hair and I was jerked from side to side and I could feel my hair tearing from my scalp. He said that I "made him mad". There was NO ONE that I could turn to. The principal hated me. My parents had the philosophy that if a teacher was mad at me than I must've been doing something bad. Etc... This was an upper middle class suburb of Los Angeles. Maybe the teachers weren't used to having a student who was a bit of a problem? Oh well, I've gone on in life to be successful.

• man that was some sick shit. glad you didn't let that affect you

• LOL Yeah that was sick on his part. Man he got off easy as he wasn't even reported for it. If he even remembers it, I bet he thinks that he could have easily got fired or worse.

• yeah. today he would have gotten fired

• I second grade I wasn't paying attention when I peed, missed the urinal and soaked my pants.

I made some bogus "the toilet exploded on me" excuse. It was humiliating.

I was also taunted at various times with peanuts because I am fatally allergic. Forget humiliation that was just plain scary. For a while I was afraid some sit would trick me into eating one!

• Once I got a B+

• as in, you used to score better or worse?

• Same here

• funny thing is , having strict parents about this does kinda work. most kids that have, do get good grades