How much money have you spend?

How much money have you spent in you life time? What did you spend the most on?

i think I've spent about 2 million... Maybe but I know I spent most of my money on food and drinks

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't spent very much tbh, the most expensive thing I bought was a car lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say a million at least since that's what I've made since working but I have almost nothing to show for it , I've had 2 houses and the last one I had to short sale

I'm sorry, you didn't talk to you CPA about the housing market?

Oh I see

I would still be in the first house with it paid off by now if I never got married since she wanted a bigger and better house we couldn't afford and then never helped so that's how that whole mess unfolded but oh well now I'm just trying to start over but at least I'm doing it on my terms this time

What Girls Said 4

• not sure but I do know it's over 2k.

• Definitely over 15k

I don't know what I spent most on.
    Maybe food.

• I shit hunids

• How would anyone know this? Hold up let me go check my whole bank statements 😑

What Guys Said 1

• Personally, probably in the $3 million range. Throw in business activities, including all the checks I used to write while working for a large general contractor, and that number probably shoots up to well over $1 billion.