What obscure Olympic sport are you most excited for?

Most Helpful Guy

• Obscure means unknown, right?

I don't know of any unknown sports in the olympics. I'm pretty familiar with all of them. I don't know a lot about guns, and bow and arrows, so, the shooting and archery should be interesting to watch

Most Helpful Girl

• i was excited for the World Cyber Games (WCG 2016), but sadly the organization that organized and funded it disbanded in 2014 due to increasing difficulties with the organization, so I'll just have to wait for next years games-com and E3..

as for this Olympic games.. i guess I'll look forward to the aikido and taekwondo competitions as well as archery competitions, but i won't expect too much from the martial art comps because nothing beats actually being there to judge them, the only way a master can measure his students is through combat..

also with archery comps because they all use compound/recurve bows and in my book that just makes it too easy, i'm looking forward to seeing kyuudo (Japanese archery) or English longbow archery make it into the Olympics, until then.. meh

so in short, no high expectations.. just hope there isn't any more bs like what happened last year with the russian teams

• for the record:
      Aikido - black obi 1st dan
      Judo - brown obi 1st kyu

which is why i'd rather be there than watch it on tv :\

Sponsored

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 9

• First time Rugby 7s is at the Olympics.
    Watch of for NewZealand.
    I always love the track n field . mens gymnastics
    Basketball and Beach Volleyball

• Soccer!

• fencing haha can't wait 😊😊😊😊

• One of the fencers, I went to school with, back in 2006. He's rumored to be the best one

• synchronized swimming

• My favourite sport: volleyball.

• Combat sports

• Gymnastics + swimming + diving

None are obscure but they are the ONLY sports I am interested in.

• Yah Gymnastics and swimming are the only games I bother watching till the very end

• Omg das so Kool I wish I knew how to do gymnastics..😭... I don't know how to swim either..
      😑 I'm so sad I can't do anything the only thing I know and I'm good at is tennis Lol

• Your tennis ability = awesome :)
      ie: I severely suck@ ANY ball sports.

• fencing and archery

• The horses!!!