If you hated your boss, would you defecate his desk after winning the lottery?

Apparently this is what a woman did after winning the lottery ticket that was worth over 3 million dollars. She had put up with his BS for a long time and that was her last message: crap on his desk.

https://thevalleyreport.com/2016/04/25/woman-arrested-for-defecating-on-boss-desk-after-winning-the-lottery/

• No, poor boss
  • Yes, I would if I really hated my boss
Though not sure if it was worth doing that if that gets you arrested anyway and you might end up paying a lot.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I would not poop on someone's desk. If I hated him because he was unkind, I would probably leave him a note telling him that he should be more kind.

What Guys Said 9

• Great. Now when she spends all her earnings in less than a year no one would hire her.

• Just between the two, I'd say a woman who takes a shit on a boss's desk was probably more of a foul, immature employee than he was a foul boss.

• That's disgusting...

• I wouldn't stoop to that level

• no i would not do it regardless how much i hate my boss.

• Nope,

• No, that's disgusting.

• Sexy

• My name isn't Trump.

What Girls Said 9

• That site is satire. Its not true.

But no. I wouldn't do anything illegal and get caught doing it.

• Well she obviously has no etiquette, the best thing to do is send a note saying she quit being his slave! Not shitting on the desk, thats just plain childish immaturity.

• No. And I've really hated some of my bosses.

• That's disgusting. It only shows how big of a loser that person is.

• That's clearly a joke article, not real lol. You can tell by how it's written - it's beyond ridiculous haha.

• That just seems so stupid.

• Tall story

• I think that's the stuff I dream about doing but would never actually do. But good for her!

• Totally disgusting!!!