If you hated your boss, would you defecate his desk after winning the lottery?

Apparently this is what a woman did after winning the lottery ticket that was worth over 3 million dollars. She had put up with his BS for a long time and that was her last message: crap on his desk.

https://thevalleyreport.com/2016/04/25/woman-arrested-for-defecating-on-boss-desk-after-winning-the-lottery/

• No, poor boss
    71% (15)82% (14)76% (29)Vote
  • Yes, I would if I really hated my boss
    29% (6)18% (3)24% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Though not sure if it was worth doing that if that gets you arrested anyway and you might end up paying a lot.

0|0
10|10

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I would not poop on someone's desk. If I hated him because he was unkind, I would probably leave him a note telling him that he should be more kind.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Great. Now when she spends all her earnings in less than a year no one would hire her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just between the two, I'd say a woman who takes a shit on a boss's desk was probably more of a foul, immature employee than he was a foul boss.

2|0
    0|0
  • That's disgusting...

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't stoop to that level

0|0
    0|0
  • no i would not do it regardless how much i hate my boss.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope,

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that's disgusting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • My name isn't Trump.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• That site is satire. Its not true.

But no. I wouldn't do anything illegal and get caught doing it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well she obviously has no etiquette, the best thing to do is send a note saying she quit being his slave! Not shitting on the desk, thats just plain childish immaturity.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. And I've really hated some of my bosses.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's disgusting. It only shows how big of a loser that person is.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's clearly a joke article, not real lol. You can tell by how it's written - it's beyond ridiculous haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • That just seems so stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall story

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that's the stuff I dream about doing but would never actually do. But good for her!

0|0
    0|0
  • Totally disgusting!!!

0|0
    0|0