Club drugs: ecstasy, GHB, Rohypnol, Ketamine, LSD, PCP, Shrooms
Comment what you have tried, want to try, or refuse to try.
- Alcohol/Tobacco/Weed6% (1)7% (1)7% (2)Vote
- Morphine/Opiates/Steroids0% (0)7% (1)3% (1)Vote
- Prescription Medications6% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
- Club drugs (see details)12% (2)7% (1)10% (3)Vote
- Herion/Smack25% (4)43% (6)33% (10)Vote
- Meth/Speed25% (4)21% (3)23% (7)Vote
- Cocaine/Crack26% (4)15% (2)21% (6)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I have tried alcohol and weed (no tobacco).
I have also had prescription medication but not for fun. I have a disability and sometimes I have to take them - I'd rather not.
Weed is lots of fun in the beginning but after a couple of years of moderate consumption it got kind old for me. Nowadays it mostly makes me paranoid, so I quit it.
One drug I would love to try some time is LSD. I would probably not take it many times, I just wanna know what it's like. Problem is, good, pure LSD is extreeemely hard to get (practically impossible). At least where I live.
Another drug that I'm kiiind of curious about is heroin (or its original form, opium). Since it's extremely addictive however, I would also try it only once and probably not at home. I know a guy who once tried it as "once in a lifetime experience" on a trip to South America. He said it was very interesting and fun - and he never tried it again. It has also become extremely hard to even get heroin in my country. I wouldn't know where to look.
The absolutely worst drug in my opinion is meth. I agree with @ak666. Meth is an insanely fucked-up substance and it fucks people up in an insane way. I don't know why anyone would even want to try that. I first got to know meth through the show Breaking Bad because meth doesn't exist here in Switzerland (in fact, it generally doesn't exist in western Europe, only in eastern Europe). Once thing I learned by watching Breaking Bad: it's lots of fun to be a meth dealer... and it really sucks to be a meth junkie.
The second drug I find super dangerous is alcohol. Yes, this may surprise you but I don't like alcohol very much. Not only can it be addictive, it's also socially accepted. People who sniff a line of cocaine or stigmatized - people who get totally wasted every weekend are just "funny". I have - no, had - an uncle who fucked up his entire life with alcohol and eventually died because of it. Not only did the life-long alcoholism destroy his body, it also destroyed his mind. He was never violent or anything like that but he became totally paranoid and super extra religious and just generally a very weird person and very uncomfortable to be around.1
Most Helpful Girl
in my opinion its a close match between meth and cocaine,
- cocaine is not a very powerful drug but is very widely available and easy to manufacture especially since it was originally used as a powerful local anesthetic, it is causes hallucinations when used incorrectly and causes people to be unusually calm but have very clouded judgement and memory and have been known to kill abnormal amounts of brain cells over time, but its worst side-effect is that it is known to literally melt the pallatal nasal cavity of your mouth (the roof) and leave a hole right into your nose, experts claim that if used for a period of decades it is possible for it to melt a hole right into the brain and would make the brain drop into your mouth (o_o)
- while crystal meth also known as methamphetamine is a much more difficult drug to manufacture, is not cheap to make, volatile during its refining and difficult to smuggle in large quantities many countries have still managed, they differ in quality by how pure the ingredients were and how much effort the refinement takes, but high quality crystal meth is extremely dangerous to take and can cause severe hallucinations, affects a persons personality either positively (though rare) or destructively (self or onto others), extreme addiction (to the point of killing for it) and abnormal increase in heart rate and adrenaline in the system (which can cause heart attack), this drug is very dangerous because of how it affects someones psychology unpredictably, some cases merely feel overly happy but some can turn very violent and murderous, sometimes enjoying scratching and carving themselves up to eating their own eyes to becoming murderous to others and disemboweling them, this drug is extremely dangerous but luckily not globally available in contrast to cocaine..
so in physical damage cocaine wins, especially if your brain could fall into your tongue (o_o)
while in psychological damage meth wins, especially when they tend to eat themselves and treat their eyes like meatballs, and becoming jack the ripper0