What is the worst substance to use?

Club drugs: ecstasy, GHB, Rohypnol, Ketamine, LSD, PCP, Shrooms

Comment what you have tried, want to try, or refuse to try.

• Alcohol/Tobacco/Weed
  • Morphine/Opiates/Steroids
  • Prescription Medications
  • Club drugs (see details)
  • Herion/Smack
  • Meth/Speed
  • Cocaine/Crack
3mo For the concerned people saying "Don't do drugs," I posted this poll to see if there would be a difference between girls' and boys' replies. I was curious if there would be a noticeable difference. And there have been some very knowledgeable replies, which I would like to say thank you to for informing those who might not have otherwise known the specifics of substances. Knowledge is power.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have tried alcohol and weed (no tobacco).
    I have also had prescription medication but not for fun. I have a disability and sometimes I have to take them - I'd rather not.

Weed is lots of fun in the beginning but after a couple of years of moderate consumption it got kind old for me. Nowadays it mostly makes me paranoid, so I quit it.
    One drug I would love to try some time is LSD. I would probably not take it many times, I just wanna know what it's like. Problem is, good, pure LSD is extreeemely hard to get (practically impossible). At least where I live.
    Another drug that I'm kiiind of curious about is heroin (or its original form, opium). Since it's extremely addictive however, I would also try it only once and probably not at home. I know a guy who once tried it as "once in a lifetime experience" on a trip to South America. He said it was very interesting and fun - and he never tried it again. It has also become extremely hard to even get heroin in my country. I wouldn't know where to look.

The absolutely worst drug in my opinion is meth. I agree with @ak666. Meth is an insanely fucked-up substance and it fucks people up in an insane way. I don't know why anyone would even want to try that. I first got to know meth through the show Breaking Bad because meth doesn't exist here in Switzerland (in fact, it generally doesn't exist in western Europe, only in eastern Europe). Once thing I learned by watching Breaking Bad: it's lots of fun to be a meth dealer... and it really sucks to be a meth junkie.
    The second drug I find super dangerous is alcohol. Yes, this may surprise you but I don't like alcohol very much. Not only can it be addictive, it's also socially accepted. People who sniff a line of cocaine or stigmatized - people who get totally wasted every weekend are just "funny". I have - no, had - an uncle who fucked up his entire life with alcohol and eventually died because of it. Not only did the life-long alcoholism destroy his body, it also destroyed his mind. He was never violent or anything like that but he became totally paranoid and super extra religious and just generally a very weird person and very uncomfortable to be around.

Most Helpful Girl

• in my opinion its a close match between meth and cocaine,

- cocaine is not a very powerful drug but is very widely available and easy to manufacture especially since it was originally used as a powerful local anesthetic, it is causes hallucinations when used incorrectly and causes people to be unusually calm but have very clouded judgement and memory and have been known to kill abnormal amounts of brain cells over time, but its worst side-effect is that it is known to literally melt the pallatal nasal cavity of your mouth (the roof) and leave a hole right into your nose, experts claim that if used for a period of decades it is possible for it to melt a hole right into the brain and would make the brain drop into your mouth (o_o)

- while crystal meth also known as methamphetamine is a much more difficult drug to manufacture, is not cheap to make, volatile during its refining and difficult to smuggle in large quantities many countries have still managed, they differ in quality by how pure the ingredients were and how much effort the refinement takes, but high quality crystal meth is extremely dangerous to take and can cause severe hallucinations, affects a persons personality either positively (though rare) or destructively (self or onto others), extreme addiction (to the point of killing for it) and abnormal increase in heart rate and adrenaline in the system (which can cause heart attack), this drug is very dangerous because of how it affects someones psychology unpredictably, some cases merely feel overly happy but some can turn very violent and murderous, sometimes enjoying scratching and carving themselves up to eating their own eyes to becoming murderous to others and disemboweling them, this drug is extremely dangerous but luckily not globally available in contrast to cocaine..

so in physical damage cocaine wins, especially if your brain could fall into your tongue (o_o)

while in psychological damage meth wins, especially when they tend to eat themselves and treat their eyes like meatballs, and becoming jack the ripper

What Guys Said 7

• Krocodil
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desomorphine#Adverse_effects
    Illicitly produced desomorphine typically contains large amounts of toxic substances as a result of being "cooked" and used without any significant effort to remove the byproducts and leftovers from synthesis. Injecting any such mixture can cause serious damage to the skin, blood vessels, bone and muscles, sometimes requiring limb amputation in long-term users.[7] Causes of this damage are from iodine and phosphorus (and other toxic substances) that are present after synthesis. The large volume of tissue damage/infection is what gained the drug its nickname of the flesh-eating drug, as homemade versions made by suppliers and users contain multiple impurities and toxic substances that lead to such tissue damage/infection (the pure form of the drug itself would not cause this damage).[15] Gangrene, phlebitis, thrombosis (blood clots), pneumonia, meningitis, septicaemia (blood infection), osteomyelitis (bone infection), liver & kidney damage, brain damage and HIV/AIDS are also common amongst users of krokodil.[12] Sometimes, the user will miss the vein when injecting the desomorphine, creating abscess and causing death of the flesh surrounding the entry-point.[7] Test subjects were subjected to desomorphine intake. The completed tests on animal subjects produced results that contrast desomorphine to morphine. Compared to morphine, the results show increased toxicity, more potent relief of pain, higher levels of general depression, decreased respiration, and increased digestive activity.[16]

Reinforcement disorders[edit]
    Look up pictures if you dare but it really does rot the flesh of a user

• Most hopelessly screwed up people I've seen were meth-heads. Maybe a toss-up between heroin and crystal meth, but the kind of that crystal meth provides seems to be at higher risk of leading to utter insanity.

• [...] but the kind of [high] that crystal meth provides [...]

• @Maxemeister I've not tried any of these -- just cocaine, marijuana, tobacco, and alcohol. Probably if I tried crystal meth I'd be out of my mind.

• Yea. Heroin I think acts faster in terms of death but meth hooks you on the addiction harder plus makes you make horrible decisions, basically you'll do anything, including crime, to get your fix

• alcholol/ weed and tobacco can be accepatble ( well the weed anyway). alcohol and tobacco not really that "dangerous"

Morphine- is a really strong pain killer and that has some acceptiable medical uses

RX meds- alos acceptable especially if its comming a doctor that pescribed it to you

the other stuff is preety much on the same level... the problem is that in its natural form you dont see it in high contrenetations... lol like cocoaine is from coco leaves. the coco leaves should be ok but the problem is that people ruin it for other people and get in a concentrated form. i almost got mixed up with cacao and going to say coco is made from chocolate.. good thing i googled it.

• I'd have to say Heroin, since the life expectancy of an addict is maybe 4 years if they're lucky.

Although, some people die the first time they try cocaine. I don't know which is objectively the worst, they are all bad.

• I have never experienced any of these but I would say one of these three: Meth, heroin or morphine

• Alcohol/Tobacco/Weed

• donald trump.

What Girls Said 8

• Herion is the most addictive Most start using herion due to pain pill addiction and herion is a lot cheaper than pain pills but is much more addictive. Watch Drugs Inc. that's where I learned this. It's an interesting show. Sad but also very real.

• THC! but Marijuana contains that and IS the worst. But honestly, all these drugs are the worst. They all impair your motor skills, let you have that psychedelic in motion as well as increasing your ability to become more 'risky' in situations you would never be caught in.

• I had real addictions to coke + ecstasy + hallucinogens (dmt, acid tabs, salvia) then... super nasty synths.

Me now = totally drug free :)

• Don't try any of these. Please don't. Girl there's more in life then drugs.

• Theyre all bad, the only ones I have experience with are scripts and they can fuck you up

• Alcohol. I think my most innocent :D

• Heroin or meth. Heroin kills people & meth destroys their minds.

• Cocanje