What would your 16yo self say to you right now?

I've just been listening to some real old school nostalgic songs. songs that me and my (in some cases ex) friends used to listen to.

I think my 16yo self would tell me to chill the fuck out. the 16yo me would be embarrassed to have a full time job where im at work more than im at home.

In short, the 16yo me would be saying get drunk, party and skip work tomorrow.

Im now 31 and its kind of sad that i spend more time at work than anything else.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I think my 16 year old self would be happy to see what I've become. Puberty and growing up did a lot of good with me. I used to be the super scrawny uncoordinated shorter kid who had a low 2. something gpa. Now I'm finishing up undergrad with honors grades and I'm tall and very fit.

What Girls Said 5

• "I am so happy for you."

• I don't know, I was a little crazy when I was 16. I joined the armed forces at that age.

• Congratulate me

• We didn't make it

• I'm really proud of you.

What Guys Said 3

• Probably the same as you.. 40 hours a week at work and 10 hours a week in college since i was 15... Talk about wasting your fucking youth in the grind of life.. -_-

• "I thought we'd agreed that you'd wear an eyepatch and a trenchcoat!"

• i would tell myself "break up with her" because i have reason to. it would improve my life now lol.