If you had a pet dragon what would you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would hide the fact I think wyverns look cooler.
    And I'd help fight the bad guys with my dragon. And I'd give it really cool armor embedded with magic to make it unbreakable. And I'd get some of that armor too. And my dragon would have psychic abilities, and we'd warg. And I'd get some of those abilities. And I'd help beat the bad guys that way too, "put down the guns, let the prisoners out, take turns tying each other up, last man get flat on the ground"

ALSO, the fire would be magical, could be, so, my dragon would light fires that would only go out when it willed it, and we'd keep people in refugee camps warm and in other places.

And when it had eggs, it would tell me how to hatch them, and I'd only give 1 out to people the dragon knew would not use them for power gain ( so, I'd give out like 5), and also my grandma, because she needs a good way to get around since her knees have gotten worse.

Also, my dragon wouldn't be lame and frilly and skinny. It'd be more komodo dragon like, huskier.

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4979-8c12-dbfa723fb827.jpg

Riding in style like this
    img10.deviantart.net/.../...cannyknack-d9mwftl.jpg

What Girls Said 28

• I'm basically gonna turn into Eragon and become a dragon rider.

• Train that fucker and never get stuck in traffic again.

• Be the most badass person in my town'

• I would be one badass Queen!

• OMG... FLY!!!

• Rule the Seven Kingdoms.

• I'd fly all over the world and go see my friends who live far. I'd also use it to scare off people I don't like

• Sell it to the government and become a billionaire.

I wouldn't want to but dude i can't keep a dragon, i'll have to kill so many people just to survive!

• I'll be a dragon trainer 🤔🐲🐉 And he can be best friends with Flopsy and Bingo lol 🐰🐶

• I would become The Dragon Empress ;)

• Train it to fly me places, love it, care for it, be friends with it, protect it

• Ride him and play with him 😍

• Travel the world on his back

• Become the dragonborn!!! ^^

• Pet him and hug him

• Ride him around the world

• tell it to give me a ride 8)

• Train the dragon and take over the world

• This wouldn't happen because I don't want pets in my life.

• Ride it.

• Ride it and fly through the sky

• Travelling together as companions!

• fly around the world.

• I'd piss of all my haters 💪💪

• I'd rule the world

• I would name him Gordon and train him to breath fire on command.

• Cook it.

• Have it breath fire on people I don't like. Not to kill them or anytbing, but maybe just second degree burns

What Guys Said 19

• Just go through a Trump rally and kill everyone.

• Feed him. Teach him new tricks, such as roll over, play dead. Or how to troll somebody, do something for the lulz or shits and giggles. Give him a good place to stay or at least try and make one. Travel long distances all over the world just for the sake of it. Train him, prepare him for the worst such as if I'm ever gone and can no longer be around to take care of him such as when he is left behind alone all on his own to figure out what he needs to do to survive, etc.

• I better get magic from the dragon like in eragon, I love eragon! (Read all 4 books, waiting for #5) but first I would use mind control to make donald trump call himself a loser and drop out of the race. Next I would approach the Pentagon peacefully and pledge mine and the dragons allegiance to the U. S. in exchange for unlimited funds, a mansion, and the names, pictures, and numbers of a bunch of hot girls so I can get married. Next I would preferably have a female dragon so I would go to some scientists and have them screw with dragon genetics and clone me two more dragon's for my future children. Thats it!

• I love dragons, favorite fantasy creature. I don't know what I'd do with one other than ride it.

• Become a superhero.

• Go to England and get the dragon to set the queen on fire and id take over the royal palace or whatever the fuck its called as my part time home

• Is it indestructible and capable of wiping out any military force that dares to oppose my total world domination?

• Probably. Try it out

• Well, if the answer is "Yes," then the world will be reborn under my sane and benevolent rule. If it's "No," then I will keep it in my yard and charge people to see.

• Rain fire and death upon my enemies... and probably go through the wendy's drive through

• Petting zoo.

Make some bank.

• Slay it because I'm a human purist.

• 0|0
  • Terrorize passengers aboard airplanes?

• I'd wreck face

• I'm going to play fetch with it of course

• defeat the aldmerri dominion and reunite the empire once again.

• Find things to dracarys

• I would rule the world with an iron fist ✊

kneel before me puny mortals!

• Conquer Westros

• Sell it