Why did I message a guy who has a different path of life than me?

It was wrong of me to do that. He's got his banker etc. life and I've got my normal life.

I feel sad because I feel so stupid but I also feel like I got to get my life together before I contact anyone else again ever.

Most Helpful Guy

• Taking chances is something you should feel good about. No risk no reward. by the way everybody is on a different path. Rock on. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think u did it cuz u had feelings for him. Yes, get yourself together first then try again. Do not feel stupid. We all make mistakes with men. IK I did when I was a teenager but I got it together now, and I have a boyfriend now and I am happier than ever.

What Guys Said 1

• If he's a banker, I doubt he gives you the 'gina tingles. So you must smell money.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think you should feel bad about that, you sent him a message and that's that. It doesn't matter what he does for a living, or where you are in your life. Those things shouldn't decide who you can and cannot message.

You can always work on your success, but don't be so hard on yourself. Message who you wish to, and feel free to talk and meet people who catch your eye. You're not stupid, not at all.

• Why do you think banker'w lives are different from "normal" lives?
    There's nothing wrong with contacting someone you want to talk to. Also don't do the whole "waiting till I get my life together before I start something serious" thing. No one has their life entirely together and we're all always trying to improve stuff. Just go for it! Good luck!

• Dont feel stupid cause of that. Things take time and you'll get your life together soon. Just be yourself, work hard, and dont let others opinions of you affect you.