Which book should I read first?

I've finished Miss Peregrine and the home of Peculiar children. Loved it. Not usually a book reader but trying to find hobby to make my day go by. I'm thinking of Eleanor and Park or... Red Queen. What do you think? If my siblings were here with me, I would ask them. So I'm asking you guys.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey id say the first one that books sounds amazing i think ill get a copy myself!

Which one? Peculiar children or Eleanor and Park?

Be a doctor you can do it

Why do you say that?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think u should read Eleanor & Park. I haven't read it yet but I will eventually. It sounds like a good book to get lost into. Enjoy reading!

What Guys Said 3

• Sophie's world you will like it

• read technical manuals, read to be useful, not to fill your head with garbage.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• Eleanor and Park! My friend is reading it right now and she told me Its amazing

I've read the preview of it and it sounds really interesting.

Yeah it was alright. Not really my favorite. The first book was good though but then it sorta went downhill after that LOL

My ex bff ended up giving me two of the series and I never read them so I donated it.