Should I trust weed I bought that's already been grinded?

I've been buying my bud from a kid that I go to school with. For the last month or so I'll leave money in my mailbox and he put the bud in. This week he hounded me about buying some and I pushed it aside. Today he asked if there's any way I could buy today since "it's his last 8th and he's picking more up today and the more you buy the better the deal." So I caved and told him I'll buy some. Earlier he dropped the bud off and I just got home and grabbed it and it's already been grinded. I know you're not supposed to buy already grounded weed since it could be laced or any other things. I've been smoking for almost a year and I have a pretty good knowledge on weed. His bud is always good and he's very reliable and ik he sells to my friend that also goes to school with us. I don't know what to do. Should I risk smoking it? It looks and smells the same as when I grind it but why would he grind it? Should I message him? I'm not scared to message him. I just don't know what to do. Any suggestions? I have other bud tonight since as I said he hounded me and I really didn't need the 8th but I figured the more the merrier so I'll smoke my good stuff tonight. Any help with the bud I just bought tonight tho?

Most Helpful Girl

• Find you another one, he's playing you

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's his last 8th then it's probably not ground, but shake. The "crumbs" that wind up at the bottom of the bag after all the big buds have been handled and sold. Might not be as good quality though you'll probably wind up just as baked, especially if there's a lot of kief in with it as well.

I wouldn't worry about weed being laced. What would be the point? If you're getting weed with any other drugs mixed in, expect to be charged for it! haha

That being said, there have been instances where growers/dealers will spray the buds with stuff to add weight... I've heard all sorts of stories and who knows how true they are, but if you've had a good experience with this dealer in the past and know what it usually looks, smells, and tastes like and what kind of high you normally get, just use your best judgement. If it's really harsh or causes some kind of reaction, then maybe you're better off letting this bag go and see if he'll hook you up on the next one to make up for this bad experience (or find another source)

• Thank you! I'm just scared to smoke it. Like I feel mad ripped off and I'm scared to smoke it. I'm pissed

Thank you very much! Well I was buying grams at a time because I was a broke high school kid, lol. It was almost a year ago, I'm now almost 18 and have been buying it for a while. He told me it was the 8th he was gonna smoke but he needed extra money so he sold it to me. I told him I only want buds and he said he understands and he's got me next time. I do trust him, at least more than most people. :)

Cool. Never hurts to try other suppliers every now and then to make sure you're getting the best quality and the best prices. It's always good to have options :-)

What Girls Said 2

• The only other reason why I wouldn't recommend buying pre-ground up weed, besides it being unsafe/untrustworthy is that it's just depressing. If you lived near me, I would be your new best friend and the best connect you've ever had. Few reasons off the top of my head why someone would grind it up before selling is: It looks like more, might be ripping you off. They have no shame. And the untrustworthy aspect of it being laced.

• Thank you! Like I said I would have never bought it if I had known it was grinded but he just left it in the mail and I grabbed it hours after he dropped it off. I'm just pissed rn since I didn't even want it and now I can't even smoke it or get Keef. Like I think I need to message him

• I would not have bought weed thats already been grinded. you dont know whats in that shit. you could smoke some laced shit and never be the same again

• Exactly! that's why I'm scared to smoke it. Like why would you sell someone already grinded bud? That means no keef as well:(

What Guys Said 2

• Nevermind that bunk shit. Give me your address and tell me when you're going to leave the money in your mailbox. I'll come by and give you some goooood shit.

• Haha word I wish bro I pay good!

• I'm thinking he is try to fuck you if you put weed in a vaporizer you can get most of the thc out of it with out effecting the weed it's self

• I mean I'm down to try but I'm just worried it's laced. Why else would someone sell pre-grinded weed? Man I'm about to meet up with him at school Monday and get my money back because I don't know what the hell he's done to it.

• FWIW in nearly a decade of smoking (most of which was several times a day, every day) I can only recall one time where I got some questionable bud that I was highly suspicious of. I don't remember what it looked or smelled like, but I do remember it irritated my throat, so I didn't smoke any more of it. It may have been a $40 bag that I threw out but it wasn't worth the risk to me. That was the ONLY time, and that's after over 9 years and probably 15-20 different dealers.

@Lovelinefan gotcha. I mean his stuffs always been a little harsher than other stuff I've had. I don't think its laced or anything. I think he may not be curing it as well as it should be. My friend and I smoke it and he hasn't noticed anything bad about it either. So I'm not too worried about it :)