What do you think of people who talk like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Just no. No one should talk like that

Most Helpful Guy

• As my martial arts instructor told his kid.

"Get that shit out of your mouth and talk!"

What Girls Said 7

• I always disliked white guys talking like theyre black. I cringe! I had a friend who spoke like she was black.

• Haha.. In the end I don't care. They can talk however they talk, aslong as it doesn't annoy the crap out of me or sounds like he/she is whinging all the time

• What is the big deal?

• Theyre irritating or trying too hard or are uneducated

• It's only ugly if it'a intentional. On the other hand, I love how black americans talk.

I always found it to be stupid if people talk like this.

How about just driving over and dropping it off? How impersonal 🙄

Lol :P

• Annoying

• Wannabe gangster white boys

What Guys Said 12

• This is hilarious. Honestly, I know a lot of people who talk like this and though it's not proper English, I've found that few people actually speak properly anyway. I don't think there is a link between phonetic dialect and intelligence though, that's just ridiculous. Ignorance, no. Everyone is ignorant if you think about it. Most people know what they need to know, nothing more. If anything I would say the correlation would be socioeconomic. Even in England they have a dialect they call "cockney" reserved for lower class individuals. In America, there's the "valley girl" "the boston" "southern drawl" "gichi" "surfer dude". Tons of dialects that at first notice seem like hearing idiocy descend upon thyne ears like meteors hitting the atmosphere of a gas giant". Just step back and say "wait, this speech is a part of our culture, and just as flawed". lol

• They generally really like Rap culture without actually knowing that Rappers are still people and that they don't act like that all the time.
    That the performers probably don't say a movie was 'illin yo' in casual conversation. They probably say that a movie was, "Pretty good actually"
    Basically, Wannabe gangsters talk like that

• A friend of my family talks like that lol.

• Not much, actually they sound dumb doing that

• hahaha

• I'm not watching that video, It looks like 4 black guys with downs syndrome and it's probably bigotry against white people,

• haha thats soo funny. i work with some black guys, and when they talk to me, its pretty casual, but when i over hear them talkin to each other, its pretty much like that. i got no problems with it but hahaha, it gets me laughin.

• Oh my lawdy jeezus my ears bleed when I hear white guys pretending they're black xD

I hate when Black guys do it too.

I find it equally cringing since it shows that the person is underdeveloped.

I don't know how this accent even developed. It doesn't show you're cool it shows you're uneducated lol

• Lol nobody talks like that, other than total plebs.

• There isn't a right way or a wrong way to talk, if people want to talk like that then it's all good to me but I probably won't understand what they're saying.

• its pretty disturbing when white people try to talk as if they are black

• I'd think they were unemployed most likely.