Who's ready for school?

I am! 3 Mondays away! New school (junior) new friends, new classes! My elective classes are Interior design and Lifetime nutritions for one semester. Ugh.. There was no better classes. I might like this class. I was thinking of child development but maybe in senior year. I'm also taking:

Chemistry
Algebra 2 (I'm great at algebra but not geometry. It's my enemy!)
U. S. History. ( I can't get information through my head. So i don't know why. I guess I can't listen and write at the same time.)
Spanish 3 Honors ( My Spanish 2 teacher said that year was the most difficult and I found it really easy, and I sounded fluent in Spanish, even tho I don't speak Spanish.)
English 3(Ugh I hate it, that's why i'm not in honors. So much reading and I almost failed the state the test just because of the short essay response. I suck at those! )
and some other core classe I forgot it. There is 7 core classes..
I might be able to get out earlier this year than the rest of the kids. Like earlier than middle schoolers.

Who is***

Most Helpful Guy

• Judging by the title of this question, I don't think you're ready for school... Let alone junior year

• I'm honestly done with 3 months of summer right now. It is exhausting and boring. School makes my mind occupied and I get to socialize with people. Like my teachers said, "It is a place where I can come and have 7 hours to myself away from drama and just be you."

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! I'm so ready! I'm taking algebra 2 also, along with pre ap physics, pre ap world history, ap English, and Spanish. I'm really nervous about Spanish though, especially when you have to speak in front of the class. 😓 But I'm excited to learn new things and hang out with my friends in a school atmosphere.

• :o Ap classes huh? Sounds like Colleges are gonna want you! :)

• That's nothing to be embarrassed about! A lot of kids don't even try to take on a challenge. I would much rather have my child step up and attempt to better themselves than have them go the easy route. :) You'll do good! Good luck!

• Thank you, you too! :)

What Guys Said 8

• Yeah, definitely!! 'Who is' or "Who's" not 'whose'!! :) :)

• Seig heil mein grammar fuhrer!

• I took Spanish in HS, and German in college. I don't use either, very often!!
      In Europe, I would want to know English, German and French, but I am TERRIBLE with learning languages!! I can barely speak English as my first!! :) :)

• I'm a fast learner when learning languages, or at least that's what I think i do. But vocabualy is my concern and so is speaking. I can understand couple of things in a sentence instead of every single thing. Planning to take Spanish up to level 5 ( highest level there is). Unless.. I need room for other classes on my schedule of course.

• Hell no! School is a hell hole built to put the so called, "lesser beings" down

• I don't like school as much

• I'm so glad I'm done high school for good. Feels so long since I've been in that setting.

• Was it that bad?

• It really is therapeutic to write your feelings out. It also helps you learn who you are as a person. I don't find it gay or girly for men to express their emotions. So many guys are groomed to hide their emotions and it's pathetic to see them not understand the root of their anger when they bottle things up.

• Omg.. almost every guy i talk to, i find them bottling every emotion they have.. it's so stupid.

• haha high school :D

I'm meditating before school starts, sophmore/university... architecture :)

• I was gonna say is that art? Haha. Nice! :) I'm still thinking of what I wanna do :( I wanted to stick with medical fields maybe like nurse mid wive and see those adorable babies. It sounds rewarding at the end of the day like your heart is made out of chocolate and the strong UV sun ray just melts your heart xD

• Thank you! Good luck to architecture! :)

• np thank you too! :)

• Some sound good and some dont

• Yeah... Interior design and lifetime nutrition is not where I want to be, but what other choices do I have. Taking Pricipales of Health, i could end up going to hospitals with my school as a clinic! :) That is something to look forward to!

• Why would someone abandoned you.

• Just how i felt as part of growing up. Ton of crap happens.

• I'll never be ready. I'm gonna be a sophomore and I'll have Chemistry, Algebra II, Adv. Literary Analysis, Orchestra, PE, World History and Investment Strategies

#2Yung

• There was like two classes I did not recognize. Analysis and investment strategies. I made my sophomore P. E. easier and less stressful and i'm thankful for that. One semester of P. E and the other semester off Campus P. E. I took martial arts and loved it! Gonna continue it. I would've never founded something that I love if it wasn't for P. E. But on the other hand you're gonna be fine. The year is gonna go by before you know it!

• Lmao mine gave up

• She used to yell at us in the beginning of the year. But everyone found her boring and old. But she was a story teller before teaching the lesson. I understood stuff better. She sometimes scared me with her stories.

• Hyped for school af. 1 more year and my journey getting into medical school begins.

What Girls Said 13

• Just finished school completely. haha have fun though.

• I'm ready!😊 I love school!

• Best years, best memories! I'm gonna miss everything when I get out of school. Gotta take every opportunity while it lasts! :)

• you will enjoy the working force as soon as your done with school because you will have so much freedom lol

• @chriss I also work... I like school because I get to learn new things.

• I sure am. I'm taking Sophomore and Junior in the same year, so I'll be a senior by next year.

• Wait.. what? Junior and Sophomore year? Is that even possible? I don't think it is.

• That's great. Well, I hope it all goes all for you and good luck! :)

• Yes, I'm excited for my 2nd year in university :)

• I'm so pumped for the first day of school here as it will be my first day as a teacher! 📚 🍎

• Oh my gosh, congrats! Hope it all goes well. Watch out for the pranksters out there ha.

• I'm going back to school on Wednesday, and same grade as you... also, new school, new friends, new teachers.
    We're basically in the same situation and I am also taking Algebra 2 this year... fml

• Like I said, I'm great at algebra I don't know why or how just am. Geometry.. I will not miss it. I felt like it tormented me all year! After school year ended I immediately went and dumped my textbook in the trash. xD I'm not looking forward for senior year if I have to take pre- cal...

• Oh gosh... don't remind me about pre-cal. I don't think I could manage that

• I'm just gonna hope it is not worse than geometry.. Because I don't want that to be the last thing tormenting me. I really thought I wasn't gonna pass geometry. Though, I didn't see the point in it. But thank the lord i'm done. Hopefully there is nothing worse than Pre-cal and everything will go smoothly.

• I'm ready but at the same time I'm not 😊 because I'm in college and my classes are gonna get way harder than it was last year haha

• Disgustin, I'm registering tomorrow 😒

• I registered way too early >.<

• what is the advantage of online school? no stress with fellow classmates?

• @chriss No social effort, no partcipation points, no group projects. It's an introvert's wet dream. Although, if you've got bad time management skills or can't learn material on your own then you're screwed.

• UMMMM I'm gonna be a Senior so I //feel// like I should be excited to graduate BUT then that means college, stress, and tears soooo I don't know lol. We'll see.

• If it was me i'd be really focused on the big day of graduation. I would already be counting down from August waiting for the big day xD I'm gonna be planning my 1st party for graduation! But good luck to you!

• don't forget to bring ur tears...

• #senior skipping hahahaha never in class.

• I'm not ready. I'm going to college this fall and I don't know what to expect from my classes and professors.

• I am so ready! 😊