Do you eat popcorn or drink soda while watching a movie because you want to? Or just because everyone does so?

Every time I go to the movies, and buy popcorn/drinks, I notice I only eat if I feel hungry.
I think I didn't even touch my food once.

0|0
4|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I never buy popcorn and drinks at the theatre cause it's overpriced, but I sneak in food and my own drinks.

One time I snuck in sushi and a jug of orange juice with my girlfriend lol best movie experience ever.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• i usually eat at a restaurant before i go to the movies, only sometimes i get popcorn, but i have to have ice water with me when in a theater, drive ins are different i usually eat at the restaurant there before the show starts. if i get there too late i bring my own popcorn with me

1|0
    0|0
    • Do you choose to watch movies after meal time? or you just like eating before watching a movie?

• if im home watching a movie, yes, but not always, before or after.

• I will grab a drink when at a movie theater EVERY time, but I wouldn't always get food.

1|1
    0|0
  • I drink water and eat veggies

1|1
    0|0
  • Only cold drink

1|0
    0|0
  • I want to even though I have to do it lol

0|0
    0|0
  • i never do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • cause I want to

0|0
    0|0
  • Snacks make experience much more better. I really love nachos, im hungry gotta go.🍕🌰🍟 😋

0|0
    0|0
  • i never buy anything when i go to the movies. waste of money.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't buy popcorn. I buy candy and a drink when I am hungry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just because everyone does it. It's kind of cool

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• I do it because I like it. But yeah, if I feel stuffed then I'll only buy some water. I only want popcorn if I feel neutral (neither hungry nor full) or hungry.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't, I just watch the movie while hugging a couch pillow.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont really like popcorn and I hate soda. If I buy anything I get candy

0|0
    0|0
  • because i want to :)

0|0
    0|0