Does having a clean room effect your every day life?

I've been really depressed and my room is a mess. My aunt said if you have a messy room you'll have a messy life. I just figured my room was messy because my life was shit right now. Does your room reflect the way you live your life?

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean, I'm a lazy son of a bitch. I love gaming and bringing food to my bedding and watching Netflix, and I'm also very immature. But my room is the cleanest and most organized room in my entire house. I might be lazy, but I hate living in my own filth. So I clean my room once every 4 days. So I'd say it doesn't.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• My room is literally a bed on the floor , a fan and chargers for my laptop and phone. I save my resources on experiences not possessions so that kinda show..

• It kinda does, your thing is temporary, once you feel better then you can fix your room.
    I like to keep my room neat and organized, sometimes I slack but not for long. The less things you have, the better.

• I have been going total OCD in my room the past week since it's not organized.

What Girls Said 1

• I think it affects your mentality.