Would you rather travel 1,000 years into the past or 1,000 years into the future?

Why? What would you want to see or be around?

Most Helpful Guy

• One Thousand years Later in the Future, maybe even further if possible and Survivable. I hope to see a future where humans aren't merely vulnerable and fragile mere mortal human beings any more but had transcended to become some whole other new entity that is highly evolved, upgraded, enhanced, augmented, modified, transformed, transcended through technology and engineering such as through nanomachines, full consciousness storage, uploading and downloading, having total invulnerability, the ability to teleport just about anywhere in the entire universe, and had spread beyond Earth's Atmosphere and our Solar System. To the point, where we had transformed so substantially far BEYOND LIFE AND DEATH and BEYOND HUMAN, BEYOND MERELY BIOLOGICAL-ORGANIC PHYSICAL Beings that ever needed to Struggle to Survive and Tequire ANY kind of Maintenance to exist and survive.

Thus a reality that no longer consists of any and all obsolete, inadequate and inefficient terribly flawed systems and ideologies we had established and always had in place in this modern absurd world and reality. I want to see a future where we are truly free to go where ever we want to go or be WITHOUT ANY boundaries, restrictions or worries, such as WAY OUT THERE beyond our Solar System. I wanted to see a reality and world ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT Pain WITHOUT Suffering WITHOUT Death WITHOUT Despair WITHOUT Dependency on any Energy Source and Energy Systems of the current modern world and Constant Maintenance of ALL Systems and our very existences AND more importantly, WITHOUT Aggression, Lies, Deceit, Hypocrisy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Into the past, even though the past was horrid there was some interesting events. Id love to meet Einstein and Leonardo Davinci. They both interest me 😍

What Guys Said 18

• The future! The past is partly known and documented throughout history... The future is a complete unknown. It would be great to see how life has changed (if it still exists! haha) and what developments and progress has been made, if any! As interesting as travelling to the past would be, nothing would be new or more amazing than what we have now... The future could have all sorts of inconceivable wonders! I would definitely choose to travel to the future! :)

• The past because then I could easily become rich by patenting modern ideas and selling them. If I travel to the future, I would be so out of place that it wouldn't even be funny.

• You'd probably be burned at the stake for witchcraft 😜

• haha good luck with that

• Human technological was never linear - humanity was more advanced before the middle ages. Chances are those concepts could have existed before. But either way, I'll slowly build up the infrastructure and education and then introduce them.

• The future because the possibility of immortality is a real thing

Plus I'd be a celebrity time traveller

• @redeyemindtricks Okay ! I'm ready to be an adult 😛 I get the gist, I want to talk to my dad about it now. You make taxes sound interesting That's a talent 😂

• A thousand years in the past was the dark ages. Not a good time to be around.

A thousand years into the future holds more potential.

• future, then find out all the winners are for every big sporting event for the next ten years, and then place bets on those sport events when I returned! Plus wanna see if mankind is still alive by then.

• We would die in either Era because of virus evolution

• The past. The future looks incredibly bleak, I don't wanna see it, I might already l knows what it going to be like😱😱😱😱😱😱😲😲😲

• Depends on ability to come back or not. If it is possible to come back i did go to past. Future is too much shitty i see. Else i won't travel. Anyhow i wanna travel both.😋

• 1,000 years into the future.

• Future of course

• the future. going by what we know from the past I don't really wanna visit it

• I'd take a chance and say future, maybe thered be some new life extension technologically or something cool... or maybe wed have wiped each other out with nukes, or an asteroid hit :(

• A thousand years in the future cause I want to see space wizards.

• 1.000 years into the past... would like to be a warrior with shield and sword.

• I'd go see Jesus and get fixed lol

So the past

• future.. past is boring..

• 1000 years into the past. They lived a more simple life

• the future. fuck the past.

What Girls Said 13

• The future because I don't want to live in a time without toilet paper and I don't know. I think the future's great because no one really knows for sure what's there.

• I'd rather see the future and see the technology that's around then.

• Past there's gonna be nothing in the future. Literally nothing.

• If it was 14-1500 years into the past then I would agree but otherwise, the future because I don't like revisiting what's already happened

• Past, I'd rather not know what the future holds because I know it's depressing. I'd get a shit ton of vaccinations then explore the world of 1016 AD.

• 1,000 years into the future of course. We already know what happened in the past more or less. The future is a mystery.

• Into the future, without doubt.

• 1000 into the future lol

• As much as I want to see how the past life was, I'd rather see the future. If we fully switch to tech things, if there's robots, and how humans are.

• FUTURE!!

• Future

• The future sounds interesting

• FUTURE! 😊