How do you know you are a good person?

I mean what is the definition of a good person? What do you need to do? How can you tell you are good? Is it thoughts or actions that makes u a good person? Sorry if it sounds stupid 😞

Most Helpful Girl

• You are a good person when you try not to hurt other people, animals, plants or just anything. I guess that covers it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think i am a good person because i would do anything for my loved ones
    I could never hurt a living being for no reason
    I respect and value lives of others
    I respect opinions of others even tho i might not agree with them
    I would help a stranger in need, unconditionally
    I respect my elders
    Etc..

What Girls Said 1

• I think I'm a good person because I help people whenever they need it I'm always there it's a blessing and a curse.

What Guys Said 3

• For me it's like how you know whether you're attractive to the opposite sex or not. I say just figure it out based on how much attention you get.

A good person will tend to help those around him/her, help people's lives in a positive way, and often be admired and respected for that purpose. If you do more good than harm to other people's lives, I'd say you're doing people well.

Sometimes even people with good intentions can hurt others inadvertently, and I actually don't count that. I don't count effort, just results. We have a tendency to judge ourselves by our intentions while judging others by their actions. In general I think the only thing that counts is the results.

• Depends on your values. Morality is relative.

• I dont think I am good person. Well if u Want to be good just be coo' with people, I dunno lol.