Have you ever met/come in physical contact with a celebrity? If so, who and how?

I've met the band Big Time Rush where they all high-fived me and said hi to me by luck they were riding the rides at an amusement park they were performing at and happened to be getting on the ride I was just getting off of so they all talked to me, it was awesome! And then 5 months ago I had front row seats to an R5 concert and 3 of the members (Ross Lynch, Riker Lynch, & Rydel Lynch) all touched my hand at points throughout the concert and again at the very end, (and I even caught it all on camera! :) ).

3mo I also got front row tickets to a Demi Lovato concert once and I brought a rose for her and she took it from me while she was performing on stage! It was too cool! :D

Most Helpful Guy

• I have either spoken to or shaken hands with Richard Nixon (shook his hand at a rope line event in 1972), Gary Burghoff (Radar from MASH, came into my aunt's toy shop), former NFL coach Ray Perkins, who sat next to me on a flight from Tampa to Atlanta, former NFL player & coach Sam Wyche, who came to speak at my school, and Kevin Costner, who shook my hand as he passed through the crowd to perform with a band after a charity golf match. I feel like I'm forgetting someone but I'm sure I'll remember it five minutes after I click Send It! :-)

Wow! That's all way too cool, you've met so many famous people... that's crazy! :O

You're quite welcome. And I remember who the other person was. I met Sen. Lindsey Graham at a local bluegrass concert a few years ago. He shows up with his "bodyguard" and likes to mingle at those types of events. While I don't agree with him politically on very much, but he's still a nice guy to talk to.

Wow, it's all so cool! I'm glad that you can still get along with him even if you have different political views!

Most Helpful Girl

• My dad is a blacksmith and he made a knife for one of the drummers of the Doobie Brothers. I met them when they came by my house to pick it up. I don't really remember it because I was a baby.

What Guys Said 4

• Wow! Lucky you. :)
    _____________________
    Do politicians count? If yes, then I've met two chief ministers of my state. (listed below)
    Om Prakash Chautala
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Om_Prakash_Chautala
    Bhupinder Singh Hooda
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhupinder_Singh_Hooda

How?
    My grandpa was a politician himself. So, I got a chance to meet those leaders, all thanks to him. :)

Sure, that counts to me! That's awesome, good for you! How cool of your grandpa! :)

Oh my gosh, what an awesome guy! The way you look up to him is too sweet!

Thank you :)

• Again with the political trend, I met President Obama 4 years ago in chicago o'hare airport when he was flying in to vote. I't was about 40 people there (this was a private thing for faimly of military etc. ) so i got to shake his hand, as well as the mayor of chicago at the time.

• Nope I haven't :P

• Yes, president, minister of defense, generals and politicians while my time at military service.

What Girls Said 7

• I saw Jeb bush once at some political thing. I was right next to him. I almost vomited on that pos face.

• Not really. I was close to a former mayor in my state, but that's nothing spectacular, haha.

• Yeah. My dads childhood best friend was a football player. I didn't think he was famous for real until we went to the mall and got stopped every 2 minutes by someone that recognized him lol

• Justin Bieber when I went to a concert and had a backstage pass and got his autograph

Oh that's so cool! I love the song "Love Yourself", it's so pretty! I've actually started saving money to buy passes to meet R5 again, it sounds so fun to get the whole backstage experience :)

• I've seen this albino muslim rapper live named brother ali. That's it.

• No never :(

• Yes, Panic! At the Disco, Demi Lovato, Kellin Quinn.

Omg, Demi Lovato is my girl! I just saw her in concert for the 3rd time on the Future Now Tour with Nick Jonas on July 17th! I just remembered something else, now I have to update my question, I actually handed Demi a rose while she was on stage a few years ago when I saw her in concert the second time! That counts somewhere in the "meeting" category, doesn't it? :D