Honestly, Have you ever wondered why white guys stay on this site?

I've really started to, It's a very toxic and hateful environment.
So outside of them being a total cuckold or a real glutton for punishment, What's the point?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• There is a toxic attitude about this place. Everyone generates and adds to it. Opinions run from the super religious and the pro-virgin everyone else is a slut to the 18-year-old female asking how to give a good blow job. In addition the places become a venue for My Takes not a real question and answer area. Anyone who posts a My Take is automatically considered an expert in opinion that is obviously flawed. The females who are the editors and the gurus have a conceit that is so obviously present as to poison the entire place. They will say that I'm crazy. Now the guys respond By Adding Their Own My Takes think they are the experts so they also poison the WELL. The white guys hang around thinking that by showing their expertise in any area whatsoever from the embryology of the frog to the social interaction of male and female based on neuronal density believed that they will pick up chicks. The same questions are asked over and over again especially the size of the penis. On this site guys have very large organs to guys who say that their penises only 2 1/2 inches. Take everything I said above put it into a blender and turn it on. Result is total insanity. I don't believe 95% of what is said on this website. In fact I don't even believe what I say on this website. Hence some people say they are on this website for education others swear it's to help people. I believe that most of the guys, the white guys are here to masturbate while they read the exciting stuff. Most of the girls are here just to show that they are hot stuff. The rest claimed they love writing. In the end we all say to each other go fark yourself and that reinforces our opinion that we are better than the rest of the people on here.

True... it is educational though... have to filter out the chaff like everything else i n life. I've been able to see through writing to see what is going on in someones life... that they were abused earlier in life and now living out of that abuse. several times. One starts to see patterns in emotional wounds and behavior. Its been a great way to tune my ability to see people more clearly and in some cases help guide them to better place mentally. Its not easy though to help anyone.. they have to want it. So dont let the negative prevent you from getting the value out of it... whatever that is for you.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Politicall Correct indoctrination site. I stay in part to fight that. The PC police want to silence people. Don't let them. They are racist and sexist; they are everything they claim to hate.

What Girls Said 1

• bra. it's not much different for them in the real world right now either. so they get off this site and experience it in real life except worse? what's the difference?

What Guys Said 10

• Why narrow it to white guys? Lot of internationals here... Canadians Europe us japan etc...

Im not getting the negativity.. I've gotten a lot of positive response. So no... im white... as white as a part italian mut can be.

• Explain it better please. Until now you only insulted people: "glutton for punishment", 'cuckold' I know who is using that style these days but I don't see the relevance here.

• http://i.imgur.com/pUPDDk1.jpg
    Has never crossed my mind, no.

• I cringe when people act like this is a thing. White guys have it pretty damn good in western society.

• i keep reading from people about the negativity and toxic environment on here and i just think people are too fragile, its a lot of fun on here. and cool people too.

• Because it's fun!

• white men rule the world

• Cause we are privileged of course

• nope i dont

• It's more toxic here for guys with small penises. So much hate from women.