How to make my kik location safe?

I was chatting with this guy on kik and he said he knew where I was/lived and I was just like hahah and he sent me a picture on google maps of my location and I was like... And I don't know what to do because he can find it where I am at anytime.
I have turned my location off on my phone for ALL apps just in case but what other protection methods on my phone can I do?

What Guys Said 2

• what about your facebook or other social media? does it have authority to put your location on the internet?

• I've turned my location off on every app eg Instagram

• I think he can because he doesn't have my Instagram etc and my kik doesn't have a location by he still managed to do it

• i really wonder how he did that.

• You must me android user

• What

• I'm certain he doesn't know me. And I seriously don't get the iPhone thing

• Just update your iPhone software and reset all the passwords. You will be fine. Pm if it happens again

What Girls Said 1

• Tf, I'd block him and never use that kik again. So creepy.

• If I block him and delete the kik would he still be able to see my location etc

• No he doesn't live near me, but even if I block and delete I'm scared he can still find out.

• People are too lazy to stalk from afar unless he's an actual psycho. there's a big chance that if you cut contact, he'll move on and forget about you. Maybe even delete kik for good measure.