Will America survive until 2019? Do you think Trump is president material?

Not a troll question, this video genuinely makes me worried about the future of your country. Do you think Trump has what it takes to lead?

I really wanna see "Avengers: Infinity War" and I am scared it will never be made because Americans will be too busy fighting for water like in Mad Max.

Lets discuss.

Most Helpful Girl

• Possibly but the outlook is grim

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry, Trump will be President and you will be drafted into the US Army to fight Mexico and Canada for coastline and water rights. Of course the country won't sustain a two sided war and will collapse. Trump will then use this as an opportunity to make himself supreme commander of the North American Union and will make sure that no Avengers movies are ever made again.

What Girls Said 15

• Well definitely survive for sure. He's not president material, but compared to Hillary I think he's better. Oh shit I'm about to get like 80 replies with arguments aren't I?

• Anytime you speak of Trump you're bound to trigger someone. By the way you look like Lana Del Ray.

• @ImNotTriggered69 ya that's happened one too many times lmao and thanks man I love her music and she's really pretty so I guess I am too haha.

• *reply with an argument*

• Of course we will. Trump is by far a better option than Hillary. he'll actually make improvements in America while Hillary will most likely sit a twiddle her thumbs.
    http://gif.co/xEgx.gif

• Trump is incapable to be an effective leader of the US and he is losing in the poles. If he continues his campaign like last week, you have little to worry about.

• I hope the US survives. Since it's a country I always wanted to visit.
    But I think Trump isn't president material. He's racist, sexist, xenophobic and dangerous.
    I know there's nothing I can do, but I hope he doesn't become the US president.

• We'll survive, but how great the damage will be if he's President is another story.

• We're doomed and have to leave the country.

• I know how this goes... I say I like Trump then you crucify me.

• Don't worry about us. Worry about your own country. We will make it. This isn't even a valid question. We're Americans. The same people who survived the Bushes. We're strong.

• I've got enough to worry about with how things are going in my own country :'( , I don't need to worry about USA and Trump as well (however, I agree with your opinion about him >:( )

• I think we will... I hope

• We have checks and balances for a reason, America is strong we can last.

• I think the baby disagrees with Trump.

• I don't think he'll be president, they're not going to allow someone like that to take over the country.

• Its kinda sad people get all wound up about BS and just flat out lies about trump. But say nothing about all of hilliarys criminal history.

• I fear for all of us if he becomes president

What Guys Said 13

• >>>>>>"I really wanna see "Avengers: Infinity War" and I am scared it will never be made because Americans will be too busy fighting for water like in Mad Max."

LOL. :D I would be more excited if the Russo Brothers toned down the choppy-edited action scenes they've been doing for their last 2 Captain America movies. xD At least we'll be getting back Alan Silvestri for the music in "Infinity War"; maybe we'll finally see Cap's great theme again. I hate when a series doesn't maintain musical continuity for its characters between movies.

It already sucks to think about Trump's possible presidency in 2017, let alone 2018-2019. "Wonder Woman" is finally happening for the first time EVAR and it sucks to think about watching it under a Trump presidency. xD

cdn2-www.superherohype.com/.../...t-6-50-03-pm.png

Trump is currently trailing in the polls, but that could easily swing in any direction between now and Election Day.

• Ah I agree about the action scenes. It feels like the cam is too shaky, but I doubt they will change that because of the praise they are receiving.

Lmao you are right, it would be quite ironic to have a feminist icon, and then Trump. But dont worry, he will ban this SJW cuck propaganda xD

• I probably won't vote but I think we will survive regardless of who wins.

I do wonder if Trump is just playing a character right now because he seemed a lot more level headed in his most of his older interviews.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM

• If you have to go back to black and white videos to find proof that Trump was, at one point, stable... there's an issue.

• @ProbablyTooMature
      There are more recent interviews in color towards the middle and end of the video. It just starts out with the old black and white ones.

• Gotch'a. I obviously didn't watch. However, even if he was playing a character or role... it goes to show how f*cked in the head we all are that he's the Republican nominee.

• Trump 2016, he is the last hope to avoid economic catastophe and having the government owned by big business and corrupt officials.

• Trump is the personification of big business. How could you ever think he was against it?

• @ProbablyTooMature lol, he doesn't let people tell him what to do, big business or not he is an entrepenuer anyway, which is different than a traditional Fortune/Global 500. He is giving bak in the later years of his life, it is a good thing. Look what he did for Wollmans rink years ago when a corrupt government so mismanaged it. If you don't know about it, do a search on it.

• Again, it's no different than having the puppet. He's just the one that would be moving the puppet. Same outcome (in that regard).

• America will stick around. It will probably suck for the rest of the world though. You'll have to eat more shit, and our citizens will have to listen to more complaining but overall our empire isn't falling anytime soon. There are a number of issues on the horizon that will cause strife throughout the world regardless of who holds the executive office in the USA. Many will suffer, some will prosper...

• Two things. First, there's NO place for a baby at a conference like this. The woman must be out of her damn mind.

Second, Trump is such a slimy two-faced prick. He's DEFINITELY not presidential material ("Oh I was just kidding about no nuking your country"), but NONE of the front-runners were.

Third, of course we'll survive the next four years.

• LOL me and my friend were just talking about that, he would def be the one to pull the purge law. Both of them are bad, same shit, difference face.

• We will be okay, Trump won't be president.
    Clinton will be and she is easier to clean up after.
    She is in the lead now and trump is going to TANK the debates

• font care what he does. well even tough he's the predident , i doubt he can just do what he wants. if he's gonna do some really fumb shut, there will be people to stop him.

• Country will be fine, and Trump will be alright. People who are distressing over him should do a bit of research on how the government works.

• If trump becomes president he will destroy America.

And I'm from the U. K. So I ain't biased

• Yeah and you guys are already fucked

• You actually clearly have no idea of how debt actually works then

• We are definitely not in free-fall,
      Though the Media wants us to think that because good news doesn't sell
      The Deficit is down, jobless rates are way down, the stock market is up.
      Plus you guys still play second fiddle to us

• Neither America or any other country will survive , nuclear war is coming buddy.

• Trump is not a politician. That means he doesn't give two shits about kissing babies and having a fake public persona.

Hilary, the pathological liar, keeps saying she is running a campaign on the issues and not fear. And yet her main message seems to be that Trump is a Hitler and will destroy America

• Don't worry. look at the polls.
    projects.fivethirtyeight.com/.../#plus