Have you ever had a crush on someone who wasn't real?

could be anything, from a game, film, show, anime etc? if it's super embarrassing don't be afraid to post anonymously.

me? I've had a crush on Tracer from Overwatch before:
Have you ever had a crush on someone who wasn't real?
If anyone does post without going anonymous, please, no-one take the mick out of them, this should be a pretty lighthearted topic.

Updates:
with all the activity on this post i'd like to say thanks to everyone whose posted here, and keep posting, also, this is something that a lot of people have resonated with and something i didn't expect here, i thought i'd be in a minority but i'm obviously not, again, thanks for posting, and keep posting!

1|0
17|8

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 16

• I never thought someone could have a crush on a character that doesn't even exist but now that im reading the comments im seeing that's its really common!!! 😂

anyways, I've never had a crush on a fictional character but i did have a crush on some celebrities

0|1
    0|0
    • list a few, there's probably some likely suspects to appear here (i might not respond for several hours, it's very later here and i need sleep)

• 0|1
    0|0
  • James Cooke from Skins ❤️

0|1
    0|0
  • I get crushes on fictional characters all the time

0|1
    0|0
  • not really a crush but I liked batman in boomerang.

0|1
    0|0
  • i used to have a crush on vegeta

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, that's very common.

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah jessica rabbit

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol no, im not that big of a loser

0|1
    4|3
    • there's nothing wrong with it, and in fact i expect to see a lot of people have this, if you find a character who illustrates almost everything you'd want tin a person, it's hard not to admire them.

• *in, not tin

• Yes, many.

0|1
    0|0
  • nope, only real people

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes on once ler from the lorax

0|1
    0|0
  • When I was a kid I had a crush on sky from puzzle place. Yes he was a puppet. Haha

0|1
    0|0
  • I honestly don't know why but Nathan from Life is Strange

0|1
    0|0
  • 2|1
    0|0
    • Not serious crushes though lmao

• Show All
    • @WoOolfy OOOO fellow Zuko fan! He's the bestttt even though he was kinda an ass at the beginning I'm blaming Azula and Ozai LOL

• hahahaahaha His awesome so He's forgiven :D... did I tell His awesome? Well He's awesome ^^ hahahahaha :D

• When I was a kid I had crushes on Arnold, Johnny Bravo and TJ from recess.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• So many times! In fact, the number of crushes I have had on fictitious female characters exceed the number of real crushes! :P

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't get many but images.duckduckgo.com/.../...lightning-d60f6f6.jpg Clair redfield and images.duckduckgo.com/.../ aya brea 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • Jinx has always been my #1 waifu <3
    images6.fanpop.com/.../...nds-37844389-355-500.jpg</a>

0|1
    0|0
  • Kim Possible I think

0|1
    0|0
  • (in no perticular order)
    1. Tracer... (again)
    2. samus (metroid, varius)
    3. elizibith (bioshock infinite)

0|1
    0|0
    • sorry, pick your second option, Tracer's mine. Joking of course, but honestly this pattern might lead to a certain trait you find attractive in a woman, I've said this about twice on this post, but looking at it we could say you like confident or influential women, or women who hold their own, but you're also 15, so you're obviously still finding your feet on this subject, and this might change in the next few years, or it might not.

• Show All
    • wow, any more to confess?

• no no more lol

• Let's see here...

Monica - Friends
    Siobhan Kelly - Banshee
    Deva Hopewell - Banshee
    Tali - Mass Effect
    Liara - Mass Effect
    Piper - Fallout 4
    Serana - Skyrim
    Skye - Agents of Shield (To be fair, Chloe Bennet is a real life crush too)
    Jess - New Girl
    April - Parks and Rec
    Michelle - American Pie

0|1
    0|0
    • I'd rather have cait instead of piper..

• @Raymond_Reddington Piper is more concerned about doing what's right and being a good person, I like that.

• Cait cares about two things and two things only. Herself and the sole survivor. Everyone else can go and fuck emself. That's why she's my fave.

• Nope that hasn't happened to me

0|1
    0|0