Should I own a locker at school? Or no? What are the advantages and disadvantages?

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually never used a locker in high school. I always just carried everything so I didn't have to go back to my locker between classes.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know if there are any disadvantages it's a great place to put your shit while you're in class

What Guys Said 5

• I never had one. It would have been unimportant but easy.

• I use one and it's pretty damn handy. I keep all my books and my lunch in there so ultimately I barely need to carry anything at all. It stinks like old socks and cheese, but oh well, that's not my fault. The people who own the lockers around mine aren't that bad. There are these two guys who never seem to use theirs, and this one girl who always just gets her stuff and leaves. Only annoying person is the girl whose locker is located under mine. She always takes forever because she is either putting make-up on or talking to the many guys who want to get in her pants. I'm certain that she notices that I'm waiting for her to finish so I can use my locker, she just doesn't give a shit. So yeah, those people are the biggest disadvantage.

• I think I have one of those big narrow rectangle lockers. But I'm afraid I'm gonna be late for class since my school is now a 5 building

• If others in your school can do it, why can't you?

• bc i'm not like the rest of the kids. i have perfect attendence

• Depends. In Freshman year I never used it cuz it's just a waste of time. I don't recommend it

• I mean, I have a locker, but I don't use it. I got a nice big satchel. It can carry all my supplies, text books, and even spare papers. I carry my God damn "locker" with me.

• Yeah you should.. You can have safe spcae for your things

• That's true since things are gonna be tough. Especially having to own an algebra textbook >.<

What Girls Said 0