What risk would you take for 1,000 metric tons of gold and 10,000 flawless natural (100 karats each) diamonds?

1 run out of a house where the exit's 50 feet away the house has wood floors drenched in axel grease and that's the only way out. In the kitchen is a a microwave that's been started up with a bottle of gasoline, foil, and Co2 in it and also with all of the stove gas deposit's on.

2. get thrown naked into a pit full of cobras that someone has been poking and provoking prior to you getting thrown in and try to make it back out

3. Go into a biker bar, lock the door and tell them you're going to kill all of them and attack the first biker you see then try to get back out of the establishment.

3mo lol crickets
3mo silenced gag with this question lol!

Most Helpful Girl

• None of them. I'd die in the process :/

what about 1 or 2?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• All three, i either survive or I die and either way I'll be much richer 😂

• three

What Guys Said 3

• I would be willing to urinate into a toilet.

What about 1 or 3?

It's not like it would be hard to smack a biker in the face and walk out of the bar again...

• 1 would be fucking cake. axel grease is nothing

• Maybe the first one

Why not the 2nd or 3rd one?

Why so?

Biker bar I might survive but the Cobras? No way