Whats the weirdest dream you had?

Wet or dry it doesn't matter..

Most Helpful Girl

• Was a pizza delivery person who stumbled upon a museum that trapped people from all time periods inside immortal. There was massive troll giant that could teleport and sneezed on you with nasty boogers. It had a habit of teleporting to groups of girls so men would avoid females and females would avoid each other. I organized a task force of females to fight the nasty troll because we're way more people than it. Strength in numbers.

Most Helpful Guy

• When I saw myself becoming a drug dealer lol.

What Girls Said 5

• A lot of the dreams I have are night terrors and somehow involve a zombie apocalypse (been getting them a lot recently). Sometimes I remember them, sometimes I don't. Once in a while, I get a funny dream but then it is less funny as I think about it. I don't remember many details.

• That'd be the dream I had about 2 nights ago. I dreamt that I was doing all kinds of sexual things with a very close family member and we were in some kind of secret "relationship" and I felt very guilty for doing the things I was doing because I knew it was wrong, and he was almost forcing it on me

• Was in a backyard at night, it was dark and fall looking but the grass, leaves, etc were black and there was a lot of fog. I walked to a table and there was a woman sitting looking like a genie and on the table there was a cake made out of skittles. I walked back into this tiny building, it looked like a hallway and inside were 2 huge photos hanging on the wall, one of my mom and one of my dad.

• I dreamt my stepfather killed my dog then sold me to work as a prostitute

• Riding a giant flying snake in the sky

wow hahahahaha a giant flying snake reminds me sort of of lady rainicorn from adventure time hahahha

What Guys Said 1

• I can't remember.