What is the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?

I once saw a man peering through my bedroom window. We called the cops but they nothing ever came of it.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty sure I've seen some supernatural things in my lifetime. Plus I get sleep paralysis often and I see dark figures walking near me sometimes

What Guys Said 5

• Hmmm, Hard to answer.

Probably would have to be a tie with the time a druggy got in my car and started to have a freakout when I didn't want to take her somewhere or the time my friend nearly caused me to drown. by the way drowning hurts and you can actually feel the weight of the water in your lungs.

• Oh god that's horrifying... Drowning is one of my biggest fears. What happened?

• not really haha. I went to the lake the other week and thought I saw a dead baby floating in the water I was horrified... I knew I had to go check it out it looked so real when I got up to it it was a very realistic naked baby doll with it's head popped off. I grabbed it and dragged it back to the shore but I was so out of breath it took me 15 minutes to catch my breath and my whole body was sore from swimming all the way out to it and back.

• I hate dolls, They give me the creeps. Well at least you were able to get over your fear of deeper water.

• I've been left in a abandoned house for 4 hours in the middle of the desert at night by myself.

• I witnessed a bank robbery. Scary !

• well can't really tell that and i really dont wanna think about that

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• I got chased by two cows. I thought I was going to die.

• Oh my goodness, that's sooo creepy!! You just gave me goosebumps.

• Yeah it was traumatizing. The worst part was he didn't even flinch when I looked at him he kept staring until I screamed I don't even remember what I scream I just ran into my moms room and grabbed the phone she locked us in the room and we waited for the cops. We moved after that

• omg... that's so scary. I don't think I've had any experience as scary as that.