Why me 😞? Why?

So, I just found out my favorite aunt, is getting married. I don't know what to feel. I mean I am supposed to be happy for her, right? So many mixed feelings. ๐Ÿ˜ž
My mother showed me the picture of the guy ( I don't know him ). He is probably one of those family friends I have NEVER met. I don't even think I like the way he looks. ๐Ÿ˜
I want to be happy for her ๐Ÿ˜ž. Why am I feeling this way? ๐Ÿ˜ž

3mo I am not trying to be SELFISH! I just don't want things to change! 😐

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you don't like it when something changes, like me! (Almost sure) Are you for your whole life living in the same house? Same friends? Daily rhythm? I think it's like you don't want to get used to something new.

I honestly don't want things to change. But I guess, things do change. I was trying not to be selfish. I was having mixed feelings. 😞

Yes I think it is in this case

What Guys Said 5

• probably because your so used to having control with everything around you, its not up to you to choose what others do with their lives, get over it.

• Don't be superficial.

• If you haven't even met the guy you have no right to feel negatively toward him.

• I don't know, that so weird of you to feel that way for your aunt

• Jealousy

Didn't you read the part about mixed feelings? 😐

Yeah, you're jealous

As one of the other users posted, if you can't take the truth, don't post

What Girls Said 2

• WHY ME? could you sound ANY more selfish than you do? it's not about you! its about your aunt and her happiness. Unless you know something about this guy which would make you know for sure that he would be be horrible for her, keep your thoughts to yourself and be happy for her if you truly love her.

Thanks for calling me selfish. 😊

@Mydnite does have a point. I don't understand, marriage is a beautiful thing. She's clearly getting married because she loves the man and he makes her happy, why in the world would you feel like this is a bad thing?

When I read the title "Why me? :(" I didn't expect it to be something as silly as this. You know nothing of this man. You cannot judge him solely on his appearance.

You claim to love your Auntie, so suck it up and be happy for her. Jeez.

You say "I'm not trying to be SELFISH!!! I just don't want things to change. :/"

Life changes all the time, you'll have to learn to get used to that.

• I don't even know why this post is titled "Why me?". . . .