• Both parents looks better than me
    5% (1)7% (1)6% (2)Vote
  • Equal. Were both ugly/both good lookng
    15% (3)32% (5)23% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Both my parents were never ugly, they're not super gorgeous but they're pretty good-looking. However, I do think me and my sisters are more beautiful than them. It was a nice mix!

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I look better then my dad, because he's older lol, im younger but my dad's taller and I'm shorter, my family tells me I'm handsome and I look just like him, I guess because I do look just like him lol so I guess I look better, but we do look just alike, like I know he's my biological dad just by looking at him.

0|1
    0|0
    • how tall is your dad?

• Show All
    • I'm 5'8 and my mother's 5'4.

• My mom's pretty tho and I'm a male so I don't know if I can compete, she still looks young too, so I don't know, but I look just like my mom too, so I've been told, I look like a combination of both of them.

What Girls Said 8

• I look better than my parents although my parents aren't totally ugly either, especially my mom I think she aged so well!
    I've noticed this with pretty much all my family though, my generation looks better than our parents.

0|1
    0|0
  • With mom we look like we could be sisters, ugh. 😤
    But dad when he was my age used to look pretty good from what I could see in pics tbh. 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not exactly fair to compare the attractiveness of a 19 year old, around the peak at which women are sexually attractive, to a 56 year old, haha.

0|2
    0|0
    • you should compete with your mom's photos from when she was your age :P hahaha

• I look better than my parents, though that's not to say they look bad either.

0|1
    0|0
  • I voted C.
    I have some of their features, (which is normal) but I think I look better than them.

0|1
    0|0
  • My mom looks better than me and yeah, it's a struggle because look nothing like her. She has light skin with no blemishes and is very pretty but i got brown skin with acne and hyperpigmentation. I guess i'm adopted lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • My mom is very pretty... way prettier than me.

1|2
    0|0
  • Me of course. My parents are like in their 70's

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• At least, I'm still alive.

0|1
    0|0
  • My dad was handsome but he put on quite a bit of weight. My mom is very pretty and has always looked younger than her age. I inherited both traits.

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't know what they look like

0|1
    0|0
  • i look better than both of my parents. but my parents are also lovely and cute

0|1
    0|0
  • I wake up beautiful

0|1
    0|0
  • Equal

0|1
    0|0