What would you do if this happened?

You're on an interstate bus. A nice old lady offered you some candy and you took it. But when you put it in your mouth, its taste was awful.

• Spit it out
  • Keep chewing, don't disappoint the lady

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say: "Damn, I just remembered I'm diabetic". Of course it's not true, but the old lady wouldn't know.

Most Helpful Girl

• "oh my, you are so kind for offering me candies, but my goodness this is so bad." I would say it with a laugh. Maybe add, "Where did you get them?"

but tbh I wouldn't accept candies from strangers :D

What Guys Said 5

• It would be evacuated asap but with discretion.

• i dont like candy much i always tell folks who offer it "no thanks"

• "Park" it between cheek and gum. Spit it out when she's not looking.

• i love accepting candy from strangers. i would eat it and ask for some more. Yum!

srs.

What Girls Said 5

• Keep eating but I don't think I'd accept sweets off someone on the bus anyway.

• Well I wouldn't accept it anyway, I don't take candy from random strangers even if it's an innocent little old lady.

I guarantee it's not poisoned.

• Never take food in the first place but if you already took it don't spit it out

• B. Used to happen with my dad all the time. Except they were those cinnamon cube lollipops and for some reason I never told him they were too hot lmao

• Spit it out lol