What do you other loners do that keeps you happy and feeling alive?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think i can be considered a loner since im shy and literally have 2 friends i dont talk to much nor do i socialize. Nothing really makes me feel alive. I like to just daydream and think about stupid shit like the world and love. I play video games a lot but the joy i get from playing video games is only in the moment i'm playing them. When i'm doing other stuff after i still feel like a loser. I do take little walks around my apartment when im really bored which i lamely look forward too. I feel creative and artistic and im learning how to draw and paint to express myself and i love doing it. But playing video games is the only thing that makes me somewhat happy.

For a short time period i was really into porn and i go introduced to a few fetishes. I think this is the same case with guy loners except girls have an easier time actually doing it. I dont know why but i'm into interracial porn for some reason and i haven't been to drop it. A lot of times i tend to have sex with black guys out of pure mind numbing boredom because it does make me feel alive and it fills the need to feel wanted and loved. I know its not healthy but when you're so fucking bored and lonely...

Fml, I just want to find love but im too self aware to know it won't "work out" with most guys. Also i have no drive.

• And where do you get guys? I have never dated or had a girlfriend or kissed or fucked a girl. It's so depressing in itself that I just want to donate the rest of the years of my life to some kid with cancer that will never make it past 5 years old or something

• Im not fucking a guy a week or anything. I stick with a guy ever month or two. It prefer to get guys in person like if i see a guy at the store i'd awkardly stand next to him and kinda stare at smile at him. I try to cut to the case and say "you're kinda cute" but i'm usually too shy to even get it out because im going "umm umm umm uhh, like, like, like" like a mess.

Sometimes i'll put an anonymous add /soc/ or okcupid staying something like "darker skin guys prefer" or something. But im scared of guys online.

Most Helpful Guy

• Learn and apply.

When you don't spend weekends getting your nails done, shopping for shoes, and taking snaps at the beach with your Tinder date, you have time to study the world around you and actually figure out how to make an impact that is meaningful.

What Girls Said 2

• Drawing, I also watch YouTube.

If I miss friends I remember that everyone is terrible and will only screw me over xD (joking, but usually anyone I befriend turns out to be fake and terrible, I'd rather be friendless)

• I doodle, I write a diary, I read books, go on the Internet, play games and daydream about my crush.

What Guys Said 6

• I listen to good music!!

• play video games, watch movies, look at porn, the typical stuff

• Read
    Write
    Listen to music
    Walk to the park
    Play Pokemon Go

• Do pushups

• I want gag to give me the answers I need

• I just feel happy