What is the greatest troll you've ever witnessed?

Mike Melgaard, on Facebook, posed as Target Help Center and when Target did something with its bathrooms regarding gender, people got angry and started complaining. He responded.

http://www.adweek.com/adfreak/man-poses-target-facebook-trolls-haters-its-gender-neutral-move-epic-replies-166364

Most Helpful Girl

• Greatest troll on here was, I think, an older guy. This happened years ago, and it still makes me laugh thinking of it.
    Question: I don't like my teeth, what can I do to make them better?
    MVP troll: Buy some industrial solvent, put it on your teeth before you go to bed, by the next morning you should be able to huff them out.

XD it was just so perfect.

Most Helpful Guy

• The greatest is probably a guy called Cid, a blogger from Brazil. In 2014, he made people and media around the world believe that North Korea was manipulating the results in the World Cup to make their population believe they won:

https://youtu.be/ZJoRZOK18Fg

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 9

• I have witnessed many virgins in my time but none other than mike have i seen of great magnitude... or just go to /b/

• The Mayans with that 2012 stuff. Almost cause the first purges in some places

• probably me dude

• I haven't seen a good troll yet. All of them are try hards and just pathetic ones in G@G

• You 😂 LOL

• I got a guy on here to argue with a computer program for an hour while I went grocery shopping.

• Lmao which one

• How'd u even get that to work

• I basically checked the DOM subtree for modification on a timed interval If it changed then a response was assumed and a post was sent...

• If never witnessed a troll. Especially not on GAG

• I wonder what you really trying to say nope wait i know what you really meant

• Whatevef you say fake account.

• 1|0
    • Lol it's so cute!

• @Summer_Bunny

Hahaha!! Can't unsee a granny face now.

Well at least your 4 fingered, all black eyed granny has normal hair :p