Which hurts worse, someone insulting your personality or someone insulting your looks?

• Someone insulting my personality
  • Someone insulting my looks
  • Insults don't hurt me at all
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• You can only feel "Insulted" if YOU CHOOSE to take that fool's words to heart! People tell me all kinds of SHT, from time to time. I CHOOSE who I listen to, and what I HEAR, from them!! Only a VERY FEW PEOPLE in my life are 'WORTHY ENOUGH' to me, and close enough, that I will hear their critiques, of me or what I have done.
    Think about the person judging you, criticizing you!! Do they really matter to you? Is it someone you know, and trust, maybe love? Maybe listen, and consider, then
    Is the person someone you don't know, maybe here? Do you REALLY value their opinion, not knowing them? If they aren't someone you trust and respect or love, just IGNORE THEIR BS!! They don't know you!!
    I've gotten several negative responses from people I don't know, who don't know me, or understand me, or my sense of humor!! Sometimes they misunderstand what I say, sometimes they are just haters!!
    I only listen, and care what a few friends that I have met, here, send me, privately!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I got used to insults about my looks and personality lmao
    I don't even care about them by now

What Guys Said 10

• Honestly neither been there done that with both of those things, doesn't affect me anymore, like water off my back.

• The looks by far you can always change your personality

• Insults don't hurt me in the slightest bit. But if I were to get hurt by one of the two, it'd be personality. BECAUSE MY PERSONALITY IS FUCKING SEXY AND NO ONE CAN TELL ME OTHERWISE. But you know, that's life

• If they say someting about my looks, I know they're full of shit.

Personality-wise, I know I can be quite abrasive. People either love me or hate me, and if it's the latter, I give no fucks because it's their problem.

• What insults lmao

• Neither, I'm sexy as fuck and don't care what others think 😂😂😂😂😂

• Neither work on me at all.

• I lean more towards looks but personality insults can hurt too.

• Personality.

• Insult to ur family is worse

What Girls Said 8

• Insults are a tool for self improvement, if what is said happens to be something that hurts me, it's a chance to fix it. Kind of like constructive criticism.

• For me, looks. And it appears I'm in the minority. I guess it's because I'm more insecure about my looks.

• My personality is my doubt so I hate when someone calls me bitch or hoe when they don't really know me

• Both has hurt. But now it has come to a point in my life that I realized that if I am my own enemy, I will slowly continue to destroy myself. And I can't do that to myself. I want to be happy, and I am. 😋

• I think it would have to be personality it would probably upset me most.

• Personality probably. Idaf what you think of my appearance

• Only bothers me if it's true.

• Both would really hurt but insulting my personality is terrible.