Do you think there has been a moment in time where every single human blinked at the same time?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• That'd be extremelyy rare, I'm sure you can count the odds. If humans exist for a much longer time, I'd think it could happen. 🤔 I like this question.

• wait! At some point in the past, there were very few people that were considered human and it's much more likely to happen with fewer people so I think it has happened. The more the population increases, the rarer it is. I feel like figuring out the probability.

• But at any given time, a good amount of people in the world will be asleep. If you believe in creationist story of adam and eve then I'd say it's more likely that two people would blink at relatively the same time.

• Hahah I was gonna say the same thing (Adam and eve) as I was reading your comment and then you said it! Well thought out :)

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, during evolution when the first of what is considered the modern day race was born. Same time in todays regards? Not even sort of. You have vegetables, people that rarely ever blink, with 6.5billion and people around the world asleep.

• Nope. Well if the universe is infinite then yes since every possible event must and will occur. Other than that nope

• No it's not possible.

• what about when the world only had a few people, it's possible then.

• Okay but when they're sleeping, there's a higher chance.

• Nope that's impossible

• Nah mathematically impossible

What Girls Said 1