What do you think of a person who has seen over 100 countries at age 25?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would love to do that. That is incredible. Good for you. As long as your enjoying yourself and your adventures, your fine.

Most Helpful Guy

• Massively rich and probably searching for something, either items, people, knowledge or trying to fill a void and find meaning in his life.

What Girls Said 13

• I think I would love to meet this person and hear the amazing stories. And they would just give me motivation to go out and live my life.

• Extremely lucky to experience cultures, people, and other corners of the earth.

• He's rich

• Well done :)

• I think he is wealthy and I would question why he has the urge to travel around the world at such a young age. In addition one of his goals in life

• Wow! How did you make it happen?

• I just think: how is it possible for him to have that much money to travel to 100 countries?

• Ambitious... or could be lying. It is possible there are families that travel a lot due to jobs. a lot of people are just natural born travelers. But I would want to see the photos if they have them then they went there

• adventurous

• They have $$

• He or she is obsessed with tourism and from that has taken a lot of culture

• i would be so jelly

• Enjoying life

What Guys Said 5

• I envy them.

• I would think that he was probably a steward for an international airline.

• he/she is very lucky

• I sincerely hope that this person has taken the time to develop some deep, quality friendships.

• Adventurer