What are you like in real life?

For instance if we were to meet, what would be the most major personality characteristic I would notice?

I'm a loud person, so you would notice that 😅 and I frickin love to laugh.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a rather quite person, and I have a horrible resting bitch face, in that I look pretty much pissed all the time. In all fairness I'm actually not pissed all the time and I'm actually pretty laid back, I have a pretty good sense of humor and utilize sarcasm quite a bit in my humor.

I work for the federal government and have done so for the past 15 years, I wouldn't characterize myself as a huge liberal, but I'm not really super conservative either, I guess that makes me more of a moderate, I mention tis because one of my personality traits is I really seem to like to find the middle ground in most things.

I'm a good listener and a solid stabilizer in my marriage and my other relationships.

Most Helpful Girl

• I smile a lot and try to get to know new people quickly so you'd probably think I'm a bubbly & interested/interesting person (even though I'm really just good at acting lol) but I always try to be nice and it usually pays out because people are nice in return )

What Guys Said 34

• I'm brash and forward, often hand son with women. I have an Italian tendency to flirt with almost every one though I'mnot serious about it.

I like discussion of alternatives, both in politics and in relationships. I've long since rejected traditional US or British 'dating', for example.

I'm capable of admitting y mistakes and I regret if I hurt anyone accidentally with pranks as I sometimes have been known to do.

• Depends on my mood and the conversation. If it's a light conversation, I say the first thing on my mind, so that's noticeable. If it's a conversation with depth, I take long periods of time to think about what I'm saying. I imagine that being noticeable as well.

• My sense of humor is dark and masked in a dry tone, and it encompasses enough truth to come off as a statement that a typical person would say. The irony is that the goal is to showcase the absurdity of what we embrace as normal.

It's weird. When people pick it up, they love it. Oh, and I suck at pretending to like people that are obvious wastes of time.

• My biggest character trait would be my sarcasm. Second, you'd notice I'd be very analytical and 'intelligent' in the way that I can read people really well. I'm basically a A sarcastic analytical people who makes jokes a lot and loves to get some sort of reaction out of a person. Kinda sadistic.

• I'm someone with a good sense of humour, once I would start feeling at ease I would joke for sure :D
    I'm very loyal to my friends, if you would have a bad day I would certainly be the one who stayed calm and friendly and try to make you feel better.
    I'm certainly not loud, rather shy but once I'm comfortable with someone I open up.
    Whenever you're in Belgium, coffee is on me :D

• I talk in a slow deep low sounding southern/country accent.

I'm extremely laid back not lazy just you know relaxed.

I'm rather reserved and solemn I mean I enjoy talking to people but I'm more of a listener I like hearing people talk and listening to stories and such.

I'm quite the gentleman.

I'm funny but I'm often not trying to be, as my kind of humor is often Dry Wit.

• I'm super chill. I enjoy laughing and having a good time. I can be reserved if I don't know you very well. My weirdness will eventually come out which some people like and others don't. I'm adventurous and I can get bored easily so I can seem sporadic at times. I can't think of anything else.

• I'm shy and somewhat awkward to talk to. However, that can change once I get to know the person better and if we have similar interests and senses of humor.

• I look serious and quiet, and some people have told me I look cocky at first impression. But I'm very dorky, and I'm cracking stupid jokes all the time. People usually get surprised when they realize how childish, weird and vulgar my sense of humor is.

• Im very out going and very social i hope i worded that right but i can get along with anyone! Im very easy going i would prob treat you like family if we met but thats how i am with everyone lol

• I always take a sec to chuckle when I see your name.
    It's the 10 year old inside me I guess. XD

Depends on the situation. I'm analytical so I adapt to the situation.

If we were just sitting in a room, I suspect that I would be quiet mostly. I would probably make an attempt or two at some kind of conversation. But unless you reciprocated, that would likely be it.

• I am pretty calm and laid back like I am on here, I have a pretty good sense of humor so I would likely make you laugh a little once we spoke a little while.

• We would not meet IRL.

• I'm energetic and very personable. I like talking and getting to know people. I'm an outgoing person so I have no problem carrying a conversation or going up to a person and striking up a convo.

• I'm a very reserved person.

• people always say i'm serious, but i'm fairly playful and talkative, but not chatty. i'm not great at jokes and I've been told i'm a fairly nice person towards other people. (i hold the door way too often)

• you would notice that im very shy and quiet, but once im comfortable with you then im the most annoying person :D

• laugh is nice, i like that. I also laugh easily.
    Still a bit shy ahahah, but when it's gone, i'm ok...

• Im a down to earth genuine person with a relaxed demeanor and resting bitch face syndrome

• Depends on how you'd meet me.

• super introverted, if bothered the A type personality comes out. i generally do not like people. many people are tyrannical, and careless.

• i would be very shy in the beginning, u might even think i am autistic at first but as i get comfortable, i'll sound like the cockiest and most annoying guy out there lol

• I am quiet in school but mostly anywhere else I am goofy, weird, funny, original.

• Im quiet, reserved..

• im super laid back and i like to laugh.

• come find out baby ;) :P

but really though, I'm quiet, reserved, introverted, etc.

• like to be funny as far as possible. horny most times so could get quite sexual, be it with words or not, and love girls. say things as it is so do not mess with words, straight forward.

• I'm a awkward dork😅😅if you like that we'll have a grand time😂

• I ALWAYS have a big smile on my face, intelligent, honest and straightforward.

• I don't know

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 28

• I'm the exact same mouthy phoenix you know on G@G. I'm friendly, I'm outspoken, I'm mouthy and always open to a debate. Lol.

• In person I'm always dropping really bad jokes lmao and I can be sarcastic from time to time but I try to tone it down when meeting new people
    I'm not the best at first impressions cause I usually seem kinda distant but I'm really chill once I open up to someone. Also if we start talking about something I'm really into I'll get super excited and start talking too fast lol

• I'm introverted, but can get along well with most people. I'm better in one-on-one or small group situations. I clam up and get really anxious around large groups of people. I'm pretty easygoing, enjoy being sarcastic, and laugh a good bit.

• Reserved in new situations. The funny friend. A chatterbox when excited. Goofy with a crazy sense of humor. Really awkward in group situations. Excessively emotional regarding animals. Sometimes cold. A piggy if there's food.

• I smile a lot and I'm joyful irl
    I'm talkative
    Pretty chill and laid back
    I like giving compliments
    I'm quite sociable
    Sometimes funny

• I'm a dorky weirdo, who is funny as fuck, and Curse like a sailor.

• I'm very quiet and dislike talking to people I don't know. However, I'm more open online.
    I avoid eye contact, handshakes, and introducing myself. So, it'd be likely we would never meet in person.

• I am not open with just anyone but I am friendly.

I am selective about who I want to be myself with.

But if we were to hangout, I might or might not be shy. It depends on the other person.. In this case you.

Lol

• I'm quiet and can be shy at first, but after getting to know me and if we vibe, then I'd be talking a lot. I'm very easygoing too, and not easily offended at all... and those qualities are usually pretty obvious (as I've been told) :)

• I'm a quiet, shy person haha
    Loud when you get to know me and I get comfortable around you.

• I'm a sarcastic and loud in real life once I', comfortable with the person. if not, people will see me as a shy and quiet girl-next-door LOLZ

• I'm a friendly person, unless one makes me mad, then I'm a nightmare.

• In the beginning I'm very very shy but then when I get to know people better my sense of humor is at the highest levels possible ever. I love to scream laughing and I like to make stupid jokes lol
    In the road I look confident but I'm not that much

• I am in the beginning quite reserved, but once I'm comfortable I'm very goofy and chatty.

• Crazy, always attempting to do something weird

• I'm a huge dork

• I'm the opposite of you

• very quiet

• You'd think I smile too much

• Bubbly

• An outgoing intelligent and attractive bitch

• I'm an introvert but once you get to know me I'm perverted, educated, and loudish

• I'm a ice m queen or a anti social cold hearted bitch. I'm not lying.

• Id just be really shy at first...

• I am very cute. Like a child! Or so does everyone tell me.

• I'm a fun and loving redneck

• I'm loud, sarcastic, I love luaghing, I'm sweet, and I'm very affectionate.

• super shy.