Have you ever tripped over a cord and said sorry to it?

I just did that on reflex. Said sorry to an inanimate object smh. I think that's a sign I say sorry too much. 😂

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It's okay. I apologized to a stranger cause I got jump scared when they walked out the elevator and I was waiting to get in

Omg haha, I feel like I've done that too at some point lol.

What Guys Said 9

• Not a cord but walking and thinking, I frequently bumped into a park meter and apologized before identifying it. :)

p1.liveauctioneers.com/1265/88878/45451218_1_m.jpg

• Lol no I dont think I ever have

• Not for a rope, but I'm sure I've done that before. ah, we're silly xD

• Wow thats funny lol i would have yelled at the cord for being in my way lmao

• I don't remember if I have done that specifically. But I know I have done similar things without thinking.

Force of habit is hard to ignore at times.

• I "shot" someone in the head once. He didn't say anything so it must of been fine.

• Nope, I have actually pulled out the cord in rage and when sparks flew from the docket, I ran like a sissy. 🙈

• Lmfao.. You are so polite

• every day of my life. lol. i'm always bumping into things and sometimes I think it's a person so I apologize :P it's awkward if people are around to hear it. haha.

What Girls Said 9

• I'm not sure if I've done that tripping over a cord, but I've said that to walls and such before. I've also cursed at inanimate objects... as if the Lego cares that I stepped on it.

• Yeah it is a sign, you should only apologize to insects or roaches. To be on the safe side!

But if I ever trip over a card, I usually curse it out.

• Yes, same.

• Hahahaha not a cord, but definitely apologized to objects before

• Hahahaha let me start of by saying this is the best question ever asked to date. I talk to things all the time mostly when my phone won't do what I ask it and I've had to say sorry for throwing it.

• No, I always watch were I walk.

• I do that all the time. The people who are around at the time seem to think it's normal!

• I walked into a manniquin and apologized haha.

• I bump into things all the time and apologize for no reason.