What would happen if a white dude went into the middle of a group of black people and yelled the 'N word' at the top of his lungs, then ran?

Most Helpful Guy

• He wouldn't be able to outrun them. They'd catch up and steal his phone anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Why would anyone want to do that? Why would someone even think about doing that?

It's a hypothetical that people can easily avoid by being decent human beings.

• Its universal now anyone can say it they may look at him twice but thats it unles they are ignorant or he's in a very bad area

• Possibly nothing... or some idiot going after him.

• Being white myself, I'd get my ass beat by them instead. Because you know, "All white people look alike."

• I don't think he'll be able to run after being in the middle of the group

• Well he'd get beaten up most like for being an idiot

• The black men would be angry then cops would show up then shoot the black guys dead.

• He'd get raped lol

• Likely he'd get his butt kicked.

What Girls Said 8

• He would get chased and then when he is caught beat the shit out of. DUH lol

• Those Black Males, each of whom has a massive Cock that would make you scream if he pushed it into you, would stare at the receding White figure, shake their heads and say "What a complete idiot." Then they would go back to doing whatever it was they were doing before the White idiot came along.

• He would get beat up

• They would catch him and beat him up

• They would all look at each other confused, and say "What does this moron think he's doing?"

• That is a chaos. Don't ever ever tried to say that N word to them unless you are a black person also

• It depends I guess.

• Might I just say, you're an ass for asking this. Goodnight