What would happen if a white dude went into the middle of a group of black people and yelled the 'N word' at the top of his lungs, then ran?

0|0
9|10

Most Helpful Guy

• He wouldn't be able to outrun them. They'd catch up and steal his phone anyway.

2|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Why would anyone want to do that? Why would someone even think about doing that?

It's a hypothetical that people can easily avoid by being decent human beings.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its universal now anyone can say it they may look at him twice but thats it unles they are ignorant or he's in a very bad area

0|0
    0|0
  • Possibly nothing... or some idiot going after him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being white myself, I'd get my ass beat by them instead. Because you know, "All white people look alike."

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't think he'll be able to run after being in the middle of the group

0|0
    0|0
  • Well he'd get beaten up most like for being an idiot

0|1
    0|0
  • The black men would be angry then cops would show up then shoot the black guys dead.

0|1
    0|1
  • He'd get raped lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Likely he'd get his butt kicked.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• He would get chased and then when he is caught beat the shit out of. DUH lol

1|2
    0|1
  • Those Black Males, each of whom has a massive Cock that would make you scream if he pushed it into you, would stare at the receding White figure, shake their heads and say "What a complete idiot." Then they would go back to doing whatever it was they were doing before the White idiot came along.

1|1
    0|1
  • He would get beat up

0|0
    0|0
  • They would catch him and beat him up

0|0
    0|0
  • They would all look at each other confused, and say "What does this moron think he's doing?"

1|0
    0|0
  • That is a chaos. Don't ever ever tried to say that N word to them unless you are a black person also

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Might I just say, you're an ass for asking this. Goodnight

0|0
    0|1