Are you a morning person?

So are you one of those chipper people in the mornings, as quick as your feet hit the floor? Or are you grumpy till you've woken up?

• Yes, yes I am!  Are you a morning person?
  • No, not at all! Are you a morning person?
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not exactly grumpy when I get up but I'm very calm. I don't mind other people being lively and cheerful, I just want to be left alone for a while. I also don't mind answering simple questions, I just don't appreciate people pulling me into long conversations right after I got out of bed. For example back when I was still living at home, my mom always wanted to discuss some kind of long and complicated administrative stuff right the first second she saw me come out of my bedroom and that really annoyed me.
    I don't drink coffee but usually I feel better once I've taken a shower.

Most Helpful Girl

• Im both actually, but Im more on the grumpy side because some people annoy the living hell out of me!

What Guys Said 25

• i'm not a morning person. i'm not overly grumpy or anything but definitely am a night owl as opposed to a morning person

• It varies for me, sometimes im in a good mood, other times just meh, not bad but not good, then sometimes im grumpy. Also depends on who's with me and what's been going on in my life.

• I'm definitely A once I've had my first coffee of the day. Thank goodness for a programmable coffee maker!

• Total morning person. I am usually up 4-5 AM most of the summer. Love having my coffee out on my covered deck and listening to the waves lap up on the beach.

• Nope, I'm quite the opposite :P

• I guess so. I've been told such. I'm not "chipper" in the morning though.

• Yeah, I've gotten used to being a morning person since I started working. When I was in college, I was the exact opposite. I used to sleep late every night and wake up at 11 a. m. every day (and I thought that was early!)

• I am after I "change my oil" each morning.

• I'm a morning person most of the time. It also helps if I get some food in my stomach (I think it has to do with my blood sugar levels even though I'm not diabetic).

• if i dont come out of my bed the frist 5 minutes that im awake my entire day is destroyed. i like going to bed on 21:00 and if i wake up at 05:00 in the morning so be it. im not going to roll over and go to sleep again that makes my brain weird.

• I'm not grumpy, but I'm more sarcastic. But it's like a happy kind of sarcastic. I'm not sure.

• It depends on my mood

• As soon as i open my eyes i can jump on my feet and enjoy the day. I usually sleep 6-7 hours and my sleep schedule is pretty irregular

Most of the time i have insomnia

• Not at all

• not at all, im a very lazy and grumpy person

• Nope. I'm a night person.

• I wish I was :P

• Yeah no, lol.
    I wake up at around noon~1pm.
    But I guess I feel fresh and lively when I do wake up.

• Yep, been waking at 5 for construction academy.. Got used to it now.

• before my job, no
    but since working, i have got used to it

• Only a guy can be a morning person. No girls are.

• no mornings suck

• No, not at all!

• Sometimes depends on what day it is.

What Girls Said 8

• Eh, I'm not a huge morning person, but I'm not terrible with it either.

• I'm not a morning person, not a morning person at all

• Am the nicest person ever in the morning!
    After I showered, dressed and had breakfast along with endless cups of tea!

• Not even close

• I sure am. I like mornings. :)

• Not in the slightest. I am only awake right now because I haven't gone to sleep yet

• I'm good in the morning but I'm even better at night.

• Yes!