Does anyone own a S6 or S7 Samsung phone?

Does anyone own one of these phones? or has owned one? I'm thinking of buying one but I'm not sure which one to get.

What's good and bad about each phone from what you have experienced?

I currently have a S5 lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I love my S6.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• I know someone who was having a lot of problems with the s7, and told me not to buy it.

1. The microphone was very low, so if you called someone they can't hear you properly.

2. The camera is weird too. It 'beautifies' your pictures, making it look like one of those filters you add on to make your picture clearer. You might think that's a good thing, but it makes the photos you take look fake.

3. Apparently, it gets hot a lot.

• No, but I'm looking into getting the S7. I'll come back to this thread, haha.

What Guys Said 5

• Why not back eveything up from your current S5 and trade it in for a S7 or maybe even S8 when it's out? If such opportunities are available I meant, such as getting a discount towards them. And then migrate all your data onto the new phone.

Have you read and looked into any honest and unbiased reviews of the S6 or S7 yet?

• Ripoffs, both of em. Get a OnePlus 3.

• S6 right here. I would simply say that i miss my s5 somewhat. I have the s6 sport and i cannot take off the back, this = lame.

• I have a S7 and it is awesome.

• I have an S7. It's amazing.