When is the last time you ugly cried?

When is the last time you ugly cried?
Uncontrollable sobbing, snot bubbling, make-up running, red faced, hyperventilating, ugly face having cried...

Most Helpful Guy

• Think I did that embarrassingly in my mid-20s when a fiance broke up with me. I ended up kind of crying myself to sleep for weeks on end while wallowing in self-pity and misery and getting drunk all the time. I'm hoping I toughened up enough a bit to not do that anymore since then.

Most Helpful Girl

• About a week and a half ago when my now ex told me why he has been emotionally distant and rude. Lets just say he did some things... with a man... while drunk... and ever since then he has been an asshole. I ended up going to a friend for comfort and to talk about issue and somewhat developed feelings because of it. No, nothing romantic happened between me and said friend. But now I've been working or spending time alone. .3.

What Guys Said 8

• When I was a kid.

• It's usually in the early morning when I'm just "drifting in and out of consciousness." Last time was about two weeks ago.

• yesterday when i was praying namaz/salah

• A month ago. Florida shooting

• I don't think I was ever not ugly, when I cried xD

• i dont think I've ever cried like that maybe when i just a little kid but who hasn't cried like that as a kid

• Yesterday. my sister said something i dont wanna think about ever again

• This morning

What Girls Said 12

• The last time I had a panic attack, which was... hell, months ago. 6+ at least.

• Nothing like that recently.

When Scott asked me to marry him I started crying with happiness after I said yes, & I did likewise when we got married in June. In the former case I didn't have a lot of make-up on, & in the latter case I had the foresight to use waterproof make-up.

• Hmm, I guess that would've happened a few months ago.

• Maybe when I was a really young kid. I get maybe teary eyed nowadays, but I haven't straight out cried in some time.

• Yesterday when this one guy said I was ugly

• Lol... maybe 3 years ago

• one or two days ago

• like 2 years ago

• Probably more than a year ago.

• when i watched the movie.. life is beautiful.

• Yesterday when my brother poured water over my painting g

• I think a year ago when my boyfriend and I broke up. I didn't do it in front of him but was definitely devastated and ugly cried. But now we are back together so all is good