Dose this look positive?

Dose this look positive?

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks like a litmus test. Is that a real pregnancy test? Why is it so tiny? All the ones I've seen are bigger.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've always heard the blue dye test give evap lines more often then the pink dye tests. If it was within the time fram I'd say positive but it's very faint so maybe take another in a few days. Or if it was longer than the time frame it's most likely evap line. To read a pregnancy test you get results in 1-3 mins and reading anything after the 10 min mark would be more likely chance of evap line so if this pic was after 10 mins it's most likely evap line. I had the worst scare of my life one time, I was living with my mom and took a pregnancy test and then had to wait to read it cause she was all in my business and by time I read it said positive and I really thought I was pregnant but wasn't just the evaporation lines because I read it so late

What Guys Said 9

• I don't know, I have no idea at all!

• What are you doing and where are you?

• I would start thinking of baby names just in case

• What does it say on the box?

• Groce

• No, your nails are dirty

• 2 lines are positive?

• No—dirty nails are not positive.

• Please tell me you are just trying to get attention by using diet coke on your pregnancy test.

What Girls Said 7

• Yes.

• No it doesn't.

• you're having a baby! Congratulations!

• No that's nasty

• why is your nail so dirty

• Is that a makeshift pregnancy test?

• Based on this question I can already tell you're not mature enough to be a parent.

As for the question, ask your mom or something.

I didn't ask if I was fit to be a parent I asked if I am a parent

Yes why wouldn't i

Then based on that then you'll be able to know the answer to your question.