I start school tomorrow and I REALLY am not looking forward to it, any advice?

A little bit about me..
I'm an introvert, my zodiac sign is cancer, I've never had a girlfriend and I get picked on for that, being short, and being considered a nerd or weird. That's about it I have acquaintances but no real friends. My daily schedule consists of the going to school, coming home, going to sleep, waking up and eating or doing homework or studying if I have to, and going to sleep again. I like listening to anime music and fapping and watching YouTube videos. I'm also gonna start a stopmotion series this year so yeah.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• I feel you man, I graduated last year but when I went to high school; I was picked on. I was a introverted girl who loved anime, video games and all the beautiful things the nerd world provides. My advice is to just remember that high school is/can be a shitty place, but it won't last forever! Try seeing if anyone has the same interests as you, it's hard at first but once you get your feet wet, meeting people that have similar interests really helps the time fly with school. Or possibly a teacher, sounds weird but I bonded with my theatre teacher and it trying helped me get through high school. But just try and keep your head high and remember that you're not a loser, at all! It may seem like not many are like you but I'm sure there are similar people at your school; try and reach out :3
    Anyway sorry you have to go through high school man, it definitely sucks but trust me it gets better! Hang in there man!!!

• I am just starting high school, and I like it, so far. I am shy, and don't talk to someone unless I have to or I know them. Your schedule is similar to mine. Go to school, come home, study, and then sleep. It's ok. Your not alone. I think high school gets better every year, I was told. Just try to make new friends. There are always new kids each year. Make friends with one of them. Have confidence and be positive. It's only 1 semester and 2 semester, then summer break, again. 😊

• I'm very introverted too, and prefer to be indoors, writing, playing video games, rping, and watching Netflix. So I get it. Thankfully I'm done with all that school crap for now.

My advice is just be yourself, don't stress about it. Focus on you, and if someone takes interest, then, you'll likely have similar personalities.

• Just try to fit in during the school day. Follow other people's leads. If you stand out then you'll get picked on. Just aim to fit in and if you think something is weird keep it quiet.

• You sound like me except I'm a Sag

Honestly I dreaded school but I got through it knowing that it was almost over also I distracted myself with school and emersed myself with novels and online games... Probably not the best idea since I became somewhat more withdrawn socially but hey at least no one teased me because I hid in the library during lunch doing HW or in my teacher's classrooms

If you actually like the subjects in school like I do you'll be fine if not try to take a club so you at least have something to look forward to at school. I had friends but not good ones I can trust

What Guys Said 15

• Stick to the routine!.. Chasing love and girls is a wild goose chase!.. Don't!.. Chase them if you have higher goals in life.

• Why do you feel the need to include your zodiac sign in here? If you think stars predict your personality then you got bigger issues in your life.

• A lot of people are introverted, so you have nothing to worry about there. It just means that different things interest and energize you.

Many people don't have relationships until late high school/early college. If someone is making fun of you for it, it's their own immaturity speaking.

And if it helps you rest any easier, your zodiac sign has nothing - absolutely NOTHING - to do with your success or failure in school, jobs, or relationships.

• Cheer up. Get through this year, then it's all uphill.

• You know, that sounds like me when I was back in high school. Just keep in mind that you won't be in school forever. You're almost about to graduate I reckon.

Use this time to really think about what is that you really want to do. Why don't you like school? Is it the people, the routine, the teachers, the classes, the interactions, or the subjects? What would you rather be doing that you believe to be fulfilling and productive in your own way? Think about this, write it down, and form a plan. That way, you'll be more confident and prepared for your life beyond school.

• Not gonna lie, you sound like a nerd.

• espresso

StarBucks

ignore the ass holes !

• Here's some food for thought: is there a rrason you only have acquaintances or do you really feel the need to make friends? Cause if u don't need friends you don't need to make em either.
    And if people are bothering you for rral about not having a girlfriend complain to whoever at ur school can pull the strings to make it stop. If u literally have no friends then what's a few enemies so long as things don't get violent?

• Wait what?

all you do is studying, fap, watch youtube and listen to anime music?

Find a hobbie, or 2.

I remember I was very very shy and I was called the most silent guy ever.
    I started lifting and learned some break dance moves and it made me feel unique among the class.

Youtube Watching is the saddest thing to do in my opinion. Stop giving away free views.

I have. I'm starting a stop motion series I'm just getting the supplies right now

• Wow your sign is cancer! Everything will be fine. Just stop believing in astrology buddy

• time to chagne your looks, clothes and personality, stop being shy and speak when you want to, fake it til you make it, dont listen to most of the comments on here, being like this will get you no where.

• You're not a loser, I'm in the same boat. I'm shy and an introvert. I'm short as well at 5'2 and yes I admit I like to masturbate too... a lot haha. My advice is to get into as many extracurricular activities as you can! Good luck tomorrow bro! :D

Thanks I will, as long they don't last too long after school, I need my daily nap

Yeah I understand I do too as well. I sometimes go to the open gym to play basketball with the team even though I'm not on the team. I used to do FFA but I quit, not into farming very much lol. Feel free to message me if you'd like! :D

• Advice... practice as much math as you possibly can. He who learns how to enjoy calculus is rarely bored :)

• start punching people and develop humor as self defense, it helps

• You should do something more creative