If my client is into me, should I just go ahead with it?

She's a client of mine and has been showing obvious signs that she wants to either be in a relationship and/or hook up. I mean, she's beautiful and I'd be okay with it, but since she's a client of mine, I'm not entirely sure if it would be appropriate?

Most Helpful Girl

• Stay professional

Most Helpful Guy

• What kind of "client" relationship is this?
    Are you a personal trainer? Attorney? Real estate agent? Web designer? Social worker?
    I think this would have a big impact on whether or not it's OK to proceed with any kind of personal relationship.

• Don't take this the wrong way, I just don't want to share my job on here. It's none of those listed and it's not a "serious" job per se, as in it's not a career or profession, just a job to get through college.

• Dude, you're anonymous, nobody knows what corner of the world you live in or anything about you.
      Nobody on here is going to say "Wait a minute, this guy's between the age of 18 and 24 and he's a math tutor at his college, that must be Jimmy Smith who I graduated high school with!"

The kind of "client" relationship here IS the factor that will make any sort of suggestion or opinion possible.

What is the nature of the client relationship?

What Girls Said 2

• Don't do it. You open yourself to potential lawsuits I think so just don't do it.

• NO. Not professional man. Not int eh least.

What Guys Said 1

• It depends on what business you're in and the professional requirements of your profession.