Do you believe in astrology?

1) what is your sign?
2) what signs do you get along with the most and the least
3) what is your belief on astrology

Most Helpful Guy

• Aries is my sign.

I have no utter clue.

I don't believe in astrology I believe it to be utter nonsense but I do share a lot of similarities of the Aries, none the less it is interesting to read about.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do but I'm not really good at astrology. I'm an Aries and get along best with Leo's Cancer is one of my worst signs to get along with and it's soo crazy that my Dad, my husband, both his parents and my best friend are Crabs! Lol I did hair for years and most of my clientele were Cancers as well! Lol As a joke I tell certain people that I'm infested with Crabs! Many if my family and husband family are cancers also so it's true! My mom is an Aqurious. We get along good.

I'm an Aries too! When is your birthday? I'm always attracted to Leo men romantically. Gemini women for female. My mom is a Gemini but we don't really get along. My dad is a Leo and he's cool
      My best friend is a Gemini. I tend to not get along with Pisces and Scorpios.

Yep!! Lol I've never met another person who was born on the 22nd though never it's always before or after. Have you ever shared a bday with someone?

Only Keira knightly
      *rolls eyes
      But no..

What Guys Said 27

• >> Do you believe in astrology?

Nope.

>> 1) what is your sign?

Taurus, and this seems incredibly accurate:

66.media.tumblr.com/.../...p8OsJp1tmirw3o1_500.png

I read somewhere that Taurus don't brag about things they do, they just do it. That's not so accurate. I like to brag about things I'm going to do, and then *not* do it.

>> 2) what signs do you get along with the most and the least

Whichever one comes with a slim figure and doesn't get mad easily.

>> 3) what is your belief on astrology

It's entertaining at times.

• Not really, no.
    Aquarius.
    The ones who don't ask me what my sign is haha.
    It's no more -or less accurate than fortune cookies though.
    Wait scratch that, fortune cookies are real :D

• 3. It's a superstition... Like believing in psychics or mediums. Ghosts and spirits.

Confirmation bias is high and critical thinking low.

• I'm a Pisces and seem to get on with most signs in all honesty I don't seem to have had a troublesome sign and long may that continue. I personally don't pay much attention to astrology beyond the basics but am aware of those who feel astrology has an important part to play in, not only their lives but, other people's lives as well.

• I'm a Taurus. Do I believe in it? Not the pop stuff. These things usually have some merit, when you go into it.

• No. And I'm actually so irritated. This one girl and I had a fallout and she keeps going on that she is a Taurus and therefore she feels x, y, z. I'm like... fuck woman, there is no such thing, you just described personality traits that were bashed in your head in the first 6 years of your life. Get over it. My star sign is dragon testicles. I can make that picture up too with the Stars lol.

• I'm a Capricorn. I don't know that much about astrology, but everything I read about capricorns is almost spot on about me.

• Completely 100% irrelevant with no scientific basis. Purely for fun and shouldn't be used to make any major decisions.

• I am a leo and I think that the time you are born can have an impact on your personality in life. Though if that has to do with astrology or with environmental aspects I can't tell.

• nope

1) Gemini
    2) no fucking clue what sign other people have unless their birthday is very close to mine
    3) nothing

• I believe astrology as far as I can throw it. Which is not very far because I am terrible at throwing.

I am a Leo and I do not really get along with many people at all.

• lol no
    1) taurus
    2) I'm bored so I'm aswering this question.
    3) I'm still here writing when I don't believe/care about any of this.

• It is interesting stuff to read/learn even i am not sayin that i believe it is 100% accurate
    I am capri
    My current bff is virgo

• 1. Aries
    2. I get along with everyone
    3. No belief.

• I am Taurus and my risign sign is Lion. I have both of their features but I can say I am mostly Lion.

I can especially get along well with Lions, and my relation with scorpions suck a lot.

• 1. Virgo
    2. Any of em that don't let astrology determine who they are
    3. Nope

• You'd be surprised how much a wise man the top of the mountain know about you through ancient forces

• Pisces
    Who the fuck knows...
    It is actually somewhat reliable

• 1) Leo
    2) I don't know
    3) I don't know
    I don't care much
    Wbu?

• I dont believe.. Its all bullshit tho

• No. I'm too old for that.

• don't need to say cause my username speaks for itself

• Sagetarious, don't know, don't believe in astrology

• 1- pisces
    2- i dont know, i dont find astrology sensible
    3- i dont believe in astrology

• 1. Moose X-ing.
    2. Nonsense is nonsense
    3. No.

• I believe its a symptom of basic.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 18

• 1. Taurus
    2. Um, I'm not sure. My boyfriend's Aries and my best friend's Cancer if that helps. My other closest friends are a Libra and another Taurus if that means anything. No idea about who I dislike.
    3. I don't think it actually means anything at all.

• 1 Scorpio
    2 I have no idea, my mother, sister, and boyfriend are all super annoying but I love them-so, Gemini, Taurus, Aquarius (are annoying but I love em) My friend is a... My friends are leo and aries but those are just 2 friends
    3 Don't follow up with it unless it's positive, like Scorpios are good at sex and sensual heehee yes, I'll take it.

• I'm a Virgo. I've personally found myself drawn to Cancer men because they are some of the nicest I've ever met, but I also love Aries women because the ones I've known have all been bad ass. My mom's a Pisces and we're total opposites (just like on the Zodiac wheel). Then my dad, half sister, grandmother, best friend since middle school, and one of my current friends in college are all Scorpios. Love them all, lol though my dad and I tend to butt heads a lot...
    I love reading all the little facts about the signs and stuff because I personally can relate to and confirm a lot of the Virgo stuff, but I don't believe in consulting the stars for financial decisions and all that lol

• 1. I'm a Scorpio.
    2. No clue really. Astrology signs have no bearing on my personal relationships.
    3. I don't believe in it, but this gives me something to answer, haha.

• Yes. I am not religious but find peace in astrology. The stars and space in general are extremely interesting.

I think Daily horoscopes are BS, but my sign is Leo and my traits are true to my general personality.

I don't stay true to who you should get along with or not though, I think your genes would take priority I'm sure but it's still interesting

"the stars predispose but people dispose" kind of thing

That's just me

• I am Scorpio and my boyfriend is Pisces and we are both water, so we get along so well
    Scorpio and Scorpio, oh pls never on the earth join us together as a couple.
    Astrology, what can I say? Astrology

• 1) what is your sign? I'm Pisces
    2) what signs do you get along with the most and the least? Most=Cancer
    3) what is your belief on astrology? I do like reading horoscopes and comparing them to how things are in my life.

• I'm a Scorpio and so far I don't really get along with Gemini

• Aquarius.
    I don't know about the second Q

It's a fun pass time thing to read upon. .

We get along with each other 😜hahahah

@akadatank44 omg you also forgot out Timbit run! 😱 How could you. This is blasphemous. Srsly get up here😂😂😂 our maple syrup taste better here then there and also we don't have Donald Duck

Hahahah thats part of the seducing and destroying me of my innocence 😜hahahah oh really does it taste better on you? I mean on your pancakes? 😉😂😂😂 that is true. Better start planning to be a Canadian citizen. Hahaha

• I do and I don't.

a1. Virgo
    a2. Most = Leo men. Least = Gemini women
    a3. There are definite hits and misses right across the board.

• 1. Libra is my sun sign
    2. No clue lol. Maybe gemini?
    3. I just see it a fun thing to look at. Nothing more.

• Cancer
    Cancer goes with Scorpio, Pisces, Taurus and Virgo. (best match is Taurus)
    I believe in it to a certain extent.

• 1) Capricorn

2) I don't know

3) I like to read my horoscope and stuff about my sign, but I don't actually believe in any of that stuff haha

• I'm capricorn, my best friend is a libra. I don't believe it.

• 1) Aries
    2) Most is Leo, Least is Libra
    3) it's cool

• I believe but only a bit, not too much.

• taurus. my girlfriend is also a taurus. yes i believe in it.

• 1) Scorpio
    2) Get along with Pisces, Virgo, Cancer, Leo, Taurus, Gemini, Aries. Don't get along with Aquarius, Capricorn, Sagittarius, Libra.
    3) Somewhat.