Is this a good caption and can you just correct anything if you think it's wrong and if there are any grammar errors?

The city that never sleeps x 2 =❤️
One of the things I Love about New York is the diversity. It doesn't matter if you're black, white, Asian, Hispanic or whatever race you are - you're welcome in New York. I absolutely Love Manhattan, the streets are so alive and Times Square... that place is alive 24/7. Lots of shops, restaurants and it's just so entertaining.
Love the city, Love the Independency, Love the shopping, Love the people, Love the walks, Love that there are people from all over the world, Love the Entertainment, Love the Buildings, Love the Lifestyle, Love the Broadway Shows, Love the Art, Love the Talent, Love the Food, Love the Culture, Love everything about New York City!

Someone?

What Guys Said 1

• Ok, I'll correct what I think is grammatically right.

The city that never sleeps x 2

One of the things I Love about New York is it's diversity. It doesn't matter if you're black, white, Asian, Hispanic or whatever race you are - you're welcome in New York. I absolutely Love Manhattan, the streets are so alive and Times Square... that place is alive 24/7. Lots of shops, restaurants and it's just so entertaining.

Till here it's fine.

Here it should begin with

I Love the city, I Love the Independency, I Love the shopping, I Love the people, I Love the walks, I Love the fact that there are people from all over the world, I Love the Entertainment, I Love the Buildings, I Love the Lifestyle, I Love the Broadway Shows, I Love the Art, I Love the Talent, I Love the Food, I Love the Culture, I Love everything about New York City!

This para is fine except it will look more complete if you add " I" before your sentences.

What Girls Said 1

• makes me want to go to new york

• Haha you should go, I have been there twice. I have found my city, it's a perfect place for me. I just love it, wish I was born there.